Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
If it is true that we gave him a time limit, I hope that means we are now going to act quickly in securing the two wingers we need.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Same story every time, how are they meant to sign for us if they can't sit a room? Barber OUT (or at least more rooms for sit)

This. It always comes down to this. We really need to sort out this room sitting business. Maybe we should employ someone with a sitar to play tunes to prospective players while they are carried up to the Amex sitting in a sedan chair, from where they are transferred immediately onto a blue and white bean bag in a room while a sitting judge presides over transfer proceedings... or do we just need more chairs?..

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
He's had his head turned but its still on his shoulders at the moment :moo:

It's about time you realised that there are more beers out there than Guinness. So many decent pale ales and you persist with the black stuff. As nice as it is and we all appreciate that 'Guinnless Isn't Good For You' but you might need a rethink SIMMO.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I did wonder why we were interested in McCleary earlier, so our 2million bid must have gone in once we realised Ali was messing around.

2m seems a lot for McCleary.... would rather the club went after someone like Jimmy Kébé who's available on a free and the majority of that 2m was funneled towards sorting the striker situation out.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
If you were in his position you'd do the same no? I agree players and agents have way too much sway these days but he's mere taking, from a personal point of view, a sensible and pragmatic approach. Four weeks is too long though. Let's hope he comes to his senses :thumbsup:

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
2m seems a lot for McCleary.... would rather the club went after someone like Jimmy Kébé who's available on a free and the majority of that 2m was funneled towards sorting the striker situation out.

McCleary is absolutely miles better than Kebe. £2m sounds very fair to me. Kebe would be a disaster, been awful for about 3 years and is now 31 - whereas McCleary is widely regarded as Reading's best player.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
It's about time you realised that there are more beers out there than Guinness. So many decent pale ales and you persist with the black stuff. As nice as it is and we all appreciate that 'Guinnless Isn't Good For You' but you might need a rethink SIMMO.

Thanks for deflecking a possible ban there Botty:wink: As a drinker of beer since 1973 I always go back to the black stuff :drink:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ali Jahanbakhsh .......he says NO

.........maybe we should try to sign the Man from Del Monte ???

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
images.jpg

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
McCleary scored 1 league goal last season.

Every time I've seen him (live or on tv) he has looked incredibly average. £2m would be a joke IMO.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here