Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
They would have known all summer we didn’t have enough wingers. And it’s not as if Knockaert or March did enough to make that position their own. Izzy is safe I imagine.

100% agree - competition has seen us get the best out of others and that’s naturally how we’re going to progress as a team.

****ing hope this is true.

Looking at our net spend this season v last there’s room in the budget (if it didn’t increase) to buy All for c€25m so it’s entirely feasible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

albionite

May 20, 2009

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
No Way!!!!
9217DC01-FA4F-4AAD-8303-4220188083A8.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
They would have known all summer we didn’t have enough wingers. And it’s not as if Knockaert or March did enough to make that position their own. Izzy is safe I imagine.

Only if Joe Hart gets the first Premier League 'roving' contract.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hmmm maybe he’s more suited to the environs of Brighton than we thought!

Hopefully he’ll be bursting with pride when he pulls on (and off) the shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spent some time looking for the WAG but it keeps saying 'girlfiend no' and 'married no'.

He's ****ing ours isn't he? punk:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Some Leicester fan has pointed out that he doesn’t follow the guy that has been posting the pics so whether or not they are friends or he is just a fan !!

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just seen some Iranian bloke running rings around everyone at the Hove Park AstroTurf. I overheard him say something about things which annoy him on the road?

Hopefully this means something

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
Not sure why everyone is so excited about him, when nobody has seen him play , except badly for Iran recently. Not as though he is tried and tested in the Premier league or Champions league is it?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
haha! Someone is having a right laugh aren't they! Let's get real people, he's going to Leicester and we know it! Tis funny seeing them explode on foxestalk! :lol:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
haha! Someone is having a right laugh aren't they! Let's get real people, he's going to Leicester and we know it! Tis funny seeing them explode on foxestalk! [emoji38]
I read most of that thread and they don't seem keen at all. Crap world cup and not even that great on his YouTube reel.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here