[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Jakeg

Feb 7, 2016
Another little tease... 226CFD20-CFA3-4EF8-9BF6-4C2589B9B5E6.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So he doesn't think he'll be seeing Holland/Amsterdam again. That means he doesn't think his new team will be qualifying for Europe any time soon, right? It's definitely us!

Or Leicester. :lol:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just been told by a very reliable source that he's getting the Eurostar straight from Amsterdam to London Kings Cross, then the Megabus from London Victoria to Pool Valley coach station and then the N7 to Hove station where he'll be picked up by Paul Barber.

Looks to me like this one is happening!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Just been told by a very reliable source that he's getting the Eurostar straight from Amsterdam to London Kings Cross, then the Megabus from London Victoria to Pool Valley coach station and then the N7 to Hove station where he'll be picked up by Paul Barber.

Hmmm Kings Cross is also alarmingly close to St. Pancras from where he can jump onto a fast train to Leicester too. Feel sure he would prefer a nice comfy 1st class compartment then slumming it on Megabus. :eek:

WilburySeagull

Sep 2, 2017
Hove
St Pancras is the eurostar terminal so he has to go there whether to Brighton or Leicester. Dont believe magabus nknsense!��

larus

Wow, that amaaaazing. And not having to fork out for a Taxi at any stage.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011

You can't mention Paul Valley - GDPR and all that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we just announce the signing of this prevaricating ****, my humble pie is getting cold :rolleyes:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Come on Ali JB... you know it makes sense to come here... Leicester = bench...

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Come on Ali JB... you know it makes sense to come here... Leicester = bench...

Seems to be his options, he could come here and play, or go to Leicester and probably earn double to keep the bench warm.
I'll be pleased if he comes here, but know many without prior loyalties are easily swayed by a big handful of cash into making poor career decisions.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And Villa last won the Premier League when? They are entitled twats imo, I get Leicester fans being a little more entitled.

On visits to Villa Park, each time they spend the hours before kick off on the big screens showing footage and interviews about their 1982 European Cup win. For a supposedly massive club, the old scratchy record is well and truly stuck.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It’s good but it’s no Vicente, NSC at its best that was, that saga should be in the gold section.

That Vicente day was delicious. I couldn't believe it, had to pinch myself as I remembered his performance for Valencia at Old Trafford a few years before. Love the man. :bowdown:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here