Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
could just be the original dutch source and multiple outlets re hashing it.

Maybe getting permit and is still deciding.

Maybe Leicester will come in and offer load more wedge.

Loads of variables.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Loads of variables.

An AZ correspondent apparently

[tweet]1021300849719508992[/tweet]

'.........currently in Paris to obtain a work permit. As soon as he has it, the transfer to Brighton is normally completed today.'

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Iran are ranked 37 in the world and Ali has been a regular starter for them. There should be no Tau like work permit issues with this one, but yes maybe the bureaucracy is taking some time.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
If he needed to get a work permit this morning - that will take an hour at least. Then at least 3 hours for him to get to Lancing. Something to eat and then medical. This will not be made official until at least 5pm.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
Jun 27, 2012
I'm starting to believe now, surely these large Dutch newspapers wouldn't be reporting it as fact unless they actually know something?

Not sure the Pritchard/Dwamena/Grabban scars will ever heal but yep. Club have gone all coy, AZ have clearly briefed their Dutch journo friends that it’s done and likewise friends of Alireza in Persia to their media. And Ali himself is loving the social media cats and games. A day sorting out the visa bits and bobs, the club will be creating some mad announce gifs and then we can go back to the real matter in hand.
How do you keep all of Jose, Solly, Alireza and Knocky happy week in week out. ?
(Let alone Andone, Murray and Locadia)
Nice problem for CH ...

Peteinblack

Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.

Loads of variables.

That is what is worrying me about the time taken to announce this. The longer it drags on, the greater the chance we get gazumped.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That is what is worrying me about the time taken to announce this. The longer it drags on, the greater the chance we get gazumped.
If he has already signed subject to work permit and medical, then there is not a lot Leicester can do.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not sure the Pritchard/Dwamena/Grabban scars will ever heal but yep. Club have gone all coy, AZ have clearly briefed their Dutch journo friends that it’s done and likewise friends of Alireza in Persia to their media. And Ali himself is loving the social media cats and games. A day sorting out the visa bits and bobs, the club will be creating some mad announce gifs and then we can go back to the real matter in hand.
How do you keep all of Jose, Solly, Alireza and Knocky happy week in week out. ?
Nice problem for CH ...

The Pritchard scar healed instantly when Knocky left him on his arse :)

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

I really wouldn’t worry too much. I doubt Chris is. If he joins the squad so be it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Back for Good

I guess now it's time for us to stay up
I feel it's time
Got a picture of you in an airport
Got your name printed, on my new home shirt
Oh yeah
We so enjoyed promotion
Got a head of brand new dreams
Gotta leave AZ, gotta leave AZ behind now

Whatever I said, whatever I did
I didn't mean it
Jahanbakhsh is good
(Jahanbakhsh, Jahanbakhsh, Jahanbakhsh is good)
You look real strong
So here's your song and we'll sing it
You're better than Chris Wood
(Jahanbakhsh, Jahanbakhsh, Jahanbakhsh is good)

I lost faith in that about a fifth of the way through......

Never change. :lolol:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Nice problem for CH ...

As I know you are completely sold on my theory, 3-5-2 :thumbsup:

Knockaert re-imagined as a wing-back (his defensive work last year was outstanding). Jose / Locadia up front in the Sterling-esque role alongside Andone/Murray. Gross/Jahanbaksh/Propper/Bissouma rotating in front of Stephens in the middle. Bernardo on the other side. Dunk/Duffy/Balogun/Moore/Bruno/Bong work out the back 3 amongst themselves. Schelotto / Suttner as back-up wing-backs. Solly as impact sub. Kayal and Hemed as squad back-ups

it could work :shrug:

and if this one and Moore happens, blimey our squad is getting strong

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Nice problem for CH ...

CH has great man management skills, this guy could also play the the 10 role and Gross might get the odd rest.

Gotta love the options, and injuries are bound to happen. We need 4 wingers.

The bench will look awesome !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here