Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Alireza Jahanbakhsh joins Feyenoord

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
That's an old picture the lounge now sits where the Amexe banner is
Yeah - just saw that I missed it was posted a while back and knew it was fake anyway - just wanted to play in the fake news. Now I am more interested in how you remove an attachment from a post.

Edit - hah. Found it.Good to know for when I want to run for councillor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Re that Instagram photo- I hate myself for joining the in-depth analysis :lol: but looking at those seats, that looks like a short haul flight to me (ie one within Europe).

If that was him flying from Tehran to Europe (medium/long haul) then would he not pay for business class? Alright, he plays in Holland, but you’d think he’d still earn enough for a comfy seat if it was a 7 hour flight. Also, the airline has different seats in Economy for their longer flights.

So my expert analysis is that he’s flying somewhere between European destinations, as plenty of people who can afford to upgrade don’t bother for a flight of 1-2 hrs. Maybe he was just going via Vienna back to somewhere in the Netherlands, as he couldn’t get a direct flight from Tehran easily.

Or to London :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a colour scheme that can be used to identify the airline?

I know I've now made you look again. :lolol:

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
This is exciting just had a quick look at Leciester city's fans forum they like us are glued to the interweb need to get the pop corn and settle in it might take a while

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
This is turning into a CRACKING transfer SAGA.

First he's in, then he's out, then he's in again before being out and now? Who knows but we've got instagram posts wishing him well at his new club us. We've got deleted 'likes' by Winstanley of twitter posts saying that if we've snared Ali J what an amazing job the recruitment team have done. We've got his brother following the Albion, reports that us and Leicester have agreed a fee for him, his own photo of himself on an austrian airlines plane going...where? No one knows except that Leicester are starting a training camp there soon. We've got an agent who has been very non committal about the Albion but we've got a long standing interest in Ali J going back three years and a photo of him at the Amex.

How's it going to all end? No idea but it's going to be a fun ride and the kind of excitement we missed last summer.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leicester get on my tits. That's all I have to say on this matter.

It's obvious that Leicester are now on a downward spiral, whereas the Albion are on the up.
Sure our 'up' is incredibly unlikely to match their up, but by the same token so is Leicester's from now on.

Anyone choosing them over us, clearly has no desire to improve themselves, and they are welcome to them.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Best post on the Leicester forums, what's the chances of us saying we missed a bullet if he doesn't come.
His signing for Leicester

“He looks quality”

”great goals”

”nice shot on him”

24 hours later

his signing for Brighton

”looks shit”

”not good enough for us”

”looks average”

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
This is great. I love transfer sagas.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
FWIW - alireza’s agent , Amir Hashemi follows Paul winstanley on Twitter

He also liked tweets about Leicester, so swings and roundabouts I guess. The two teller bits of info for me are A) Brian Owen's Dutch source and B) his brother following us on Instagram (but not Leicester).

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
This is turning into a CRACKING transfer SAGA.

First he's in, then he's out, then he's in again before being out and now? Who knows but we've got instagram posts wishing him well at his new club us. We've got deleted 'likes' by Winstanley of twitter posts saying that if we've snared Ali J what an amazing job the recruitment team have done. We've got his brother following the Albion, reports that us and Leicester have agreed a fee for him, his own photo of himself on an austrian airlines plane going...where? No one knows except that Leicester are starting a training camp there soon. We've got an agent who has been very non committal about the Albion but we've got a long standing interest in Ali J going back three years and a photo of him at the Amex.

How's it going to all end? No idea but it's going to be a fun ride and the kind of excitement we missed last summer.

We’ve also got Albion saying as of last night he’s “still of interest” and the Dutch journalist and source for the Argus stories on Locadia saying he’s “signing”.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Just had a look at the Leicester forum, a couple of things made me smile. Firstly the absolute total belief that if Leicester “really wanted him” he’d sign for them over Brighton, and now that it looks in the balance that he’s “shit and we’ve dodged a bullet”.

Now I’m not certain who he’ll sign for, or indeed if he’ll be any good anyway but the attitude from the Leicester supporters seems really funny, almost Sheffield Wednesday :)lolol: ) like in its “MASSIVENESS”.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
So he is arriving (or has arrived) in Heathrow this morning? Does his taxi turn clockwise or counter clockwise around the M25?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here