Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zamora wants to come to Btn, Btn want to sign him. wages only issue

nickrhodes

May 1, 2015
This is according to a friend of mine who is friendly with a couple of football agents. No idea if this is fact but apparently Zamora has offered to come to Btn on a lesser salary than at QPR but Btn debating whether it is worth paying the most they have ever paid in salary to an injury prone player. I know nothing about football but I thought this would be of interest to Btn fans.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Can't imagine him settling in Bolton. Still, good luck to the fella.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
This is according to a friend of mine who is friendly with a couple of football agents. No idea if this is fact but apparently Zamora has offered to come to Btn on a lesser salary than at QPR but Btn debating whether it is worth paying the most they have ever paid in salary to an injury prone player. I know nothing about football but I thought this would be of interest to Btn fans.

Hmmmmm

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

'I know nothing about football' but joined the fans board of a Championship football club and posted a series of attention grabbing threads over the first couple of weeks?

Me! Me! Look at me, over here!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
My hopes were so high. Then I factored in two points:

a) It's NSC

b) It's [MENTION=32984]nickrhodes[/MENTION]

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't get this injury prone stuff. He averages around 35 games a season over his whole career. hardly darren anderton.

In each of the past 4 seasons he has never played more than 21 games though.

I'm struggling to see the value here. His wages are a lot higher than when we last had him, yet IMHO his stock is a lot lower.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He'll probably get pissed off and sign for someone else IMO.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

Cough *bullshit* cough

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

You haven't mentioned that you live in Chelsea :rolleyes: does your friend?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here