Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Perhaps you should edit the NSC banner too, in a radical sort of way, to try and change things.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
3 quality signings this week or we are in for another long, miserable season IMO. I'm really not looking forward to August 7th at the moment, last season has killed my interest.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Albion mojo a little low at the moment, don't think we will see any inbound this week, hope to be wrong. Haven't the last three signed been a goalkeeper and two for the future? When was the last actual first team outfield starter signed? Must be a while now

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Albion mojo a little low at the moment, don't think we will see any inbound this week, hope to be wrong. Haven't the last three signed been a goalkeeper and two for the future? When was the last actual first team outfield starter signed? Must be a while now

Got to be Bong when we had that decent week of signings ? Naff all first teamers since then.

We know of 1 bid but apart from that pretty depressing

Mojo also low, shouldn't be that way should it but last seasons shite season and lack of addressing any issues has made it this way

I love the new season and the Amex but must admit I cant remember a season where was looking forward to it as least as this one .. . and that's including the shit

.@%1;

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here