Page 772 of 841 FirstFirst ... 272672722762769770771772773774775782822 ... LastLast
Results 7,711 to 7,720 of 8410

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Someone like that would be brilliant for the run in and would bring some much needed experience only problem is without any emotional attachment to our club why would he sign? World class generally have it easy over there career and I can’t see many up for a relegation scrap at the end of their career when easier options would be available that said I’ve noticed Schweinsteiger is without a club, he would be brilliant as a sidwell replacement and bring a lot of much needed experience as I often feel we are abit naive although not quick he should still be able to control large parts of a game and his quality would shine through, but again doubt he’d come think he’s had offers again from MLS and Bundesliga
    You're probably right, relegation scraps aren't that enticing, but a bumper bonus if we stay up and the chance of experiencing Premier League football might be a draw?

We could also go for Demba Ba, lure him back from China for one last whirl at the big time.
    "Johnny RoastBeef had to keep them all tied up and away from the alarms"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      To be honest we need to change our style of play rather than just think that getting a new striker is going to turn it around. We need to up the tempo and get the ball forward quicker .

Defensively either play 3 centrebacks or play Goldson instead of Duffy

We could also make better use of what we have , Sutner is a better player than Bong, Kayal was and probably still is a better central midfielder than Propper., Izquierdo is the best of our wingers and he gets subbed early.
      We're f*cking brilliant! super-seagulls's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Wardy's twin View Post
      To be honest we need to change our style of play rather than just think that getting a new striker is going to turn it around. We need to up the tempo and get the ball forward quicker .

Defensively either play 3 centrebacks or play Goldson instead of Duffy

We could also make better use of what we have , Sutner is a better player than Bong, Kayal was and probably still is a better central midfielder than Propper., Izquierdo is the best of our wingers and he gets subbed early.
      Sorry, but how can Izquierdo get subbed early when CH, according to most on here, never makes early subs??

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by super-seagulls View Post
      Sorry, but how can Izquierdo get subbed early when CH, according to most on here, never makes early subs??
      interesting question - as far as i am aware he was not injured so why CH chose to make a substitution on 45 mins for the player who really needs a good run in the team is beyond me.
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
      Last chance saloon for the albion now.

We need to take the transfer window by the scruff of the neck finally - or we are in grave danger of throwing last year's achievement away.

17 days left and falling.
      Out of contract June 2018 : Maenpaa, Krul, Rosenior, Hunemeier, Sidwell, Ince
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      desperation. and the need to change it but took the wrong winger off.

0 Not allowed!
      Because he and CH had a massive falling out as the teams left the pitch at half time (apparently) ?
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Hopefully a wake up call for the board. To much complacency.
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      Because he and CH had a massive falling out as the teams left the pitch at half time (apparently) ?
      Possibly not good if that’s true. I’m not sure mild mannered (in public) CH is that forgiving a person ( no idea if this is true, just a feeling)

Izquierdo running at full tilt with the ball has been one of the highlights of the season for me.

March is likely to be the beneficiary if Jose falls even more out of favour and I much prefer José.
      Falmer, concrete proof that if you build it they will come

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      Possibly not good if that’s true. I’m not sure mild mannered (in public) CH is that forgiving a person ( no idea if this is true, just a feeling)

Izquierdo running at full tilt with the ball has been one of the highlights of the season for me.
      Agree, hope not. Think he’s decent - we’re just not getting the ball to him enough (Propper and Stephens need to ping him more balls to run on to).

https://twitter.com/bbcsussexsport/s...98755251613698
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"