Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Starting to have the feeling we may have done all our business now, unless the club surprise us with another complete unknown.

1 week left in the window and all seems very quiet on the rumour front. I'd be happy to go though with what we have if that ends up being the case.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Starting to have the feeling we may have done all our business now, unless the club surprise us with another complete unknown.

1 week left in the window and all seems very quiet on the rumour front. I'd be happy to go though with what we have if that ends up being the case.
I won’t. I think we need a physical defensive midfielder to add to the squad even if it’s the loan signing of Lokonga from Arsenal. We need another option for what will be a long season.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I sincerely hope not our business is all done, Lacking in depth since the 3 Quality players of Colwill, Moisés, alexis have left.
Yep. Our squad massively struggled playing 2 games a week towards the end of last season so I really thought the club would bolster the numbers but it appears not.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Best thread here

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
DCM, LB/LWB and RW please

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Can we sign a f***ing player soon?

We don't have enough squad depth to compete in all four competitions!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patreon
Oct 20, 2022

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh FFS! A new transfer window coming up - worthy of its own thread. Why the hell dig up a moribund thread from eight years ago? Necrophiliacs trying for a rare night in the light? FFS do go and do one. Hopefully there'll be a good, interesting thread about the January 2024 transfer window - bring it on.

In the meantime - hitting the 'Ignore thread' button ......NOW!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here