Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Nice! Now for Dahoud. Getting these sorted early and having them for the entire pre season is going to be big bonus. Get them up to speed on RDZ's style asap..

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Excellent addition. Welcome James.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not worth a new thread but apparently with asked be "informed" about Xavi Simons.

OK, so PSG can buy him back for £6M (but only if he wants to go?) - but how does that help us? That deal is exclusive to PSG - PSV will want his full market price (whatever that is) if they are selling to us.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
OK, so PSG can buy him back for £6M (but only if he wants to go?) - but how does that help us? That deal is exclusive to PSG - PSV will want his full market price (whatever that is) if they are selling to us.

The buy-back clause doesn't help us. It simply means if they don't activate it or he rejects them, we might make a bid. He won't come cheap though. Full international and sixth in this season's European Golden Boy rankings.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Apparently we’re in for Sahil Bashir a 15 year old “wonder kid” from Bradfords Academy. Knows where the back of the net is, 250k fee.
Congratulations to Sahil Bashir on signing his first professional contract with Albion:-

Sahil.jpg

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
So, probably won’t happen but this is my dream end to the window.

Barco signs, and Boca get eliminated from their next cup game meaning he comes to us in Sept after a short loan.

We acquire Carlos Balebo from Lille. Possibly our most important signing due to the hole that Moises leaves.

We buy Cole Palmer, although will obviously cost plenty.

I’d be very happy with those three.

No outgoings apart from Zeqiri to Lille.

Job done.

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
We have lost 3 high class central midfielders in the last year , the 2 MM and Enoch , the only equivalent player we have signed is MD
, and To me so far looks a bit light weight , but that still leaves us 2 short in central midfield
I also think we need another right sided full back as I don’t really see Milner playing as an overlapping fullback ,
time is running out

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
We have lost 3 high class central midfielders in the last year , the 2 MM and Enoch , the only equivalent player we have signed is MD
, and To me so far looks a bit light weight , but that still leaves us 2 short in central midfield
I also think we need another right sided full back as I don’t really see Milner playing as an overlapping fullback ,
time is running out
I’d think a strong, capable, defensive midfielder is our absolute priority though.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
It seems the bed wetting season is upon us again then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here