Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Cornet plays as a striker!

He's more of a left winger, but can play LB.

This is his heatmap for the season.

20220528_165236.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Cucurella replacement if we need one.

I'm not sure that 'the replacement for XXXX' is the way GP works. Cuc was the replacement for Solly, but they still play together regularly. Enock and Moisés were the replacements for Biss, but all three look good together. I get the impression that he looks for quality players who are flexible within their general area of the field. See also Pascal, AlicMac and Tross.

Except of course, for centre backs who have to be big, strong and hard as nails, and if they have a bit of pace, it's a bonus :wink:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
[tweet]1530517392786341888[/tweet]

This wouldn't surprise me. The early Mwepu leaks that also started "in the underground" rather than in media turned out to be true.

The franchise entity formerly known as Austria Salzburg has one of the best transfer profits (£200m+) in Europe over the last few years because they've found some great players. Mwepu did well for Brighton, and a little bit under the radar Patson Daka also did well for Leicester. Szoboszlai, Håland, Minamino, the Hwang guy who is now playing for Wolves, Haidara, Caleta-Car etc. Lots of good players. Know nothing about this Camara bloke but sure, sign him up.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
This wouldn't surprise me. The early Mwepu leaks that also started "in the underground" rather than in media turned out to be true.

The franchise entity formerly known as Austria Salzburg has one of the best transfer profits (£200m+) in Europe over the last few years because they've found some great players. Mwepu did well for Brighton, and a little bit under the radar Patson Daka also did well for Leicester. Szoboszlai, Håland, Minamino, the Hwang guy who is now playing for Wolves, Haidara, Caleta-Car etc. Lots of good players. Know nothing about this Camara bloke but sure, sign him up.

Yep, not to mention Sadio Mane.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here