Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Young feller called Livramento voted MOTM on the BBC website yesterday. Looked pretty handy at RWB. Should we have had a look at him?

Seriously, and without blue and white tinted specs, Southampton were awful at the end of last season and are among the bookies' relegation candidates this season, whereas we finished strongly and the bookies seem pretty sure that we'r not going down - so I wonder what made Livramento choose Stains over us? Do they pay much higher wages than us - or did they guarantee him starting every week? Would be interesting to know (not that we're ever likely to).

Probably knew he’d always be behind Lamptey if fit, chances are he’d have played most games though, this Lamptey injury is obviously much more complicated than we’ve been told

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Are we the most boring club in transfer windows ??? Can’t remember the last time an exciting signing was made probably Knockhaert at least we didn’t have to google him to find out who he is.

are you on the edge of tears again?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Well the guy that posted about Percy Tau leaving was rounded on by the sour-faces and was proved right !

Really? I honestly missed that, suppose I wasn’t much bothered about him going.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Probably knew he’d always be behind Lamptey if fit, chances are he’d have played most games though, this Lamptey injury is obviously much more complicated than we’ve been told

This.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Young feller called Livramento voted MOTM on the BBC website yesterday. Looked pretty handy at RWB. Should we have had a look at him?

Seriously, and without blue and white tinted specs, Southampton were awful at the end of last season and are among the bookies' relegation candidates this season, whereas we finished strongly and the bookies seem pretty sure that we're not going down - so I wonder what made Livramento choose Stains over us? Do they pay much higher wages than us - or did they guarantee him starting every week? Would be interesting to know (not that we're ever likely to).

I believe that Chelsea inserted some pretty draconian buy-back clauses that’d we’d just not accept. The deal is described as a glorified loan, they were not going to get done by us again like what happened with the Lamptey transfer.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I believe that Chelsea inserted some pretty draconian buy-back clauses that’d we’d just not accept. The deal is described as a glorified loan, they were not going to get done by us again like what happened with the Lamptey transfer.

Yes I heard this. Shame. We needed him or similar yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Oh yes, I remember now - this was the one where NSC's resident financial experts were telling us that if we bought him for £5M and sold him back in two years time for £25M (that's £20M profit minus two years wages to you and me) we would be losing £25M (which we never had anyway)!

Oh well, glad we managed ti shunt him off to shine at Southampton then! In these hard times we can't just gad about losing £25M we never had!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Still over 2 hours to go!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Till 11pm on a a random day ?

Yes. I can barely contain my excitement and the level of expectation is beyond compare

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Dont think any clubs care about this "bank holiday" stuff but presumably a lot of other parts involved in the logistics in transfers might be chilling on the couch today so doubt we'll see much happening in terms of transfers (league wide) today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here