Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Just as a matter interest,what are your thoughts about Adam Armstrong?

Newcastle fans seem to rate him

He scores shed loads in the Championship. So did Maupay. He is a gamble. But the sort of gamble we have to take. That is unless we are going to splash the cash on a proven Prem scorer, which I very much doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
He scores shed loads in the Championship. So did Maupay. He is a gamble. But the sort of gamble we have to take. That is unless we are going to splash the cash on a proven Prem scorer, which I very much doubt.

What proven Prem scorer do you think we could even get? Name names.

I’ll answer for you.

They wouldn’t join us. We’d be outbid on wages and clubs who are simply bigger or higher placed than us.

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields

Fair enough.My thoughts exactly.He has a sell-on clause so will not be cheap but he knows where the goal is.

We will find out next season if you were right about Toney!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
What proven Prem scorer do you think we could even get? Name names.

I’ll answer for you.

They wouldn’t join us. We’d be outbid on wages and clubs who are simply bigger or higher placed than us.

I am not so sure. This is our fifth PL season. We took a loss due to the pandemic. But our rivals took bigger losses. We are also about to receive £50m for Ben White. And, no, I won’t name names. That is the massive and highly rewarded recruitment team’s job. Needless to say, they do a brilliant job in all but one area of the pitch. Time for that to change.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
So potential shopping list is now..

Ben White replacement as departure looks imminent.. unless Ostigard is deemed good enough.
Left back... possibly Cucurella
Winger... to replace Izzy and possibly outgoing Jahanbakhsh/Tau (Khadra/Richards could step up?)
Striker... being a bit hopeful with his one but our new wealth could help us land someone.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I agree. Tomorrow is the day. To cushion the blow of losing Big Ben White

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE hiding out in Mount FASOOVIOUS says his COLLEY flower cheese recipe is a good one

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
22 days left to sing 2-3 players and move on 10-12+ others.

Exciting stuff - news should start to come thick and fast now about ins and out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here