Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
I’d be very surprised if we sign any players who’d walk into the 1st team. And of those we sign, I suspect it’ll only be 3 or 4 for the 1st team squad. I’m hoping for a speedy creative goal scoring winger/No.10 player to challenge Tross, someone like Pereira along with a back up for Solly and an alternative No.9 to Maupay who offers something very different (including goals) like Onuachu. I’d still start with Tross, Maupay & March in August though.

Pereira would walk straight into our first team

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I’d be very surprised if we sign any players who’d walk into the 1st team. And of those we sign, I suspect it’ll only be 3 or 4 for the 1st team squad. I’m hoping for a speedy creative goal scoring winger/No.10 player to challenge Tross, someone like Pereira along with a back up for Solly and an alternative No.9 to Maupay who offers something very different (including goals) like Onuachu. I’d still start with Tross, Maupay & March in August though.

With Izquierdo released and AJ making comments which hint at him also leaving i'd be very surprised if we didnt then sign a winger. I'd love that to be Pereira, instant pace, asists, and goals. Your shopping list is exactly what im hoping for. Plus maybe a goalkeeper as Sanchez competition.

Last edited:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012

Last summer we signed Lallana, Moder, Welbeck, Karobownik and Veltman. (and White came back from Leeds)
White went straight into the team, and 4 of the other 5 were pretty much first choice or thereabouts by end of season.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
March did well and Burn is pretty reliable but neither are natural wing backs. Gudmondsson is. Yes please!

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
For me the transfer window doesn't fully open until people start posting that we should wake up (or the club should) because we haven't bought a 40 goal a season striker in time for pre-season.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Watford just signed a forward BTW

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What date do the team return for pre season. Would be good to have some of the ins and outs sorted by the
Naylor tweeted "Early July" when referring to Østigård.

"No clarity yet on the future of Leo Ostigard, who will report back for pre-season in early July.
Brighton triggered a one-year extension on his existing deal. "I need to be sold or to sign a new contract"[emoji3596]
New deal and another loan looks likeliest."

I doubt much will be done by then. Pröpper, and Ryan may have left, perhaps.

Last edited:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Norwich just signed Milot Rashica from Werder Bremen for under 10m. Absolute bargain. Little bit surprised we hadn’t gone in for him, would have been an ideal replacement if we were planning on moving Ali J on.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Emmanuel Dennis

He played the first half of the season for Club Brugge and was then loaned to FC Koln for the second half.

In total: 906 league minutes and 0 goals...

Impressive! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here