Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Old news. A bid should have gone on already for Edouard, Watkins, or similar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know it hasn't?

Our MO these days seems to be to just announce signings seemingly out of thin air, so who knows what's going on behind the scenes.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I see the bed wetters so are starting to come me out again.

We won’t be let down re signings. We never are

Seriously, ****ing licker

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Seriously, ****ing licker

That's out of order really. We had all this before we signed Maupay last summer. Are you suggesting because we haven't signed a striker yet that it won't happen? If we signed one in 10 days time would that be acceptable?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Does the ‘2’ stand for your mental age?

With all due respect Brick go and love a lamp. The person I responded to got what he/she deserved using the tiresome Bed Wetter phrase. I noticed you didn’t pick up on that you idiot

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
That's out of order really. We had all this before we signed Maupay last summer. Are you suggesting because we haven't signed a striker yet that it won't happen? If we signed one in 10 days time would that be acceptable?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

No it is already taking too long IMHO

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

I would also have liked us to have signed a striker by now but, to be fair, you do moan about our signings/lack of signings every window and we have stayed up the last three seasons. Maybe have some patience. Barring Chelsea, I don't think many clubs have made more than the two first team signings we have so far

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Look, I’m sure in an ideal world we’d all prefer to have every single bit of business done in the first weeks of the window.

It isn’t as simple as that. This is not FIFA.

It’s different for clubs like City and Chelsea who have more pulling power and can blow everyone away with salary and fees to get a deal done quickly. We’re not in that market unfortunately.

And it’s not just us, ask Newcastle, Burnley, Spurs, Arsenal if they’re happy with their business so far.

Deals will go all the way to the deadline. As we get closer agents and clubs will be more able to settle on numbers as they will want business concluded. I suspect we’re still shopping our players around as well (AJ and others*).

Let’s judge the clubs business at the end of the window.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
With all due respect Brick go and love a lamp. The person I responded to got what he/she deserved using the tiresome Bed Wetter phrase. I noticed you didn’t pick up on that you idiot

Probably because it’s quite accurate for children such as yourself

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

I've noticed you don't have an avatar so I've taken the liberty of knocking one up for you.

20200905_160348.jpg

You're welcome.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I would also have liked us to have signed a striker by now but, to be fair, you do moan about our signings/lack of signings every window and we have stayed up the last three seasons. Maybe have some patience. Barring Chelsea, I don't think many clubs have made more than the two first team signings we have so far

With all due respect. The club leadership have said they want top 10. This is currently looking like a laughable ambition. If we want another relegation scrap we are going the right way about it.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Whatever happens tomorrow a striker wont sign yesterday, you obnoxious little man.

Why get personal? Childish because I don’t agree with you. You are actually the one being obnoxious and demonstrating limited intelligence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here