Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Talksport southern Journo - who interviewed Lallana - commented that Brighton are getting their business done early and there could be another signing as early as Friday this week?? Is this fixtures?

The joining up of Mainland-Niles and ourselves has got a lot of airtime recently.

A utility player that could allow us to off load Montoya to sunnier climes whilst putting a serious claim for a starting DM role in every match.

Let’s get him done for the weekend please.

The ‘Glenn Murray’ replacement will surely run until the window end or next window?

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon...
The joining up of Mainland-Niles and ourselves has got a lot of airtime recently.

A utility player that could allow us to off load Montoya to sunnier climes whilst putting a serious claim for a starting DM role in every match.

The ‘Glenn Murray’ replacement will surely run until the window end or next window?

the glenn murray replacement saga will run until the end of time. it's what keeps the earth spinning

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I guess no signings today then.

Cheers, Brighton. Son’s crying.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

contract.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Are we in for him as well?

Those bewildered by the Lallana singing will be speechless if Son arrives.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE hiding in the bins at LARNSING says no SINGINGS today

#WRITEAGAIN

#SHEEBOASLEEPINTHETOILETS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton

That’s my thought also. And GP gave a smirk when his name was mentioned at one of the pressers, like he knew but couldn’t talk about it yet.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
My SAUCE hiding in the bins at LARNSING says no SINGINGS today

#WRITEAGAIN

#SHEEBOASLEEPINTHETOILETS

41 mins of pure excitement there Bradley - Leave the ELUSIVES to me - all my fans and newsletter subscribers laugh at you in our wattsapp group!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
With preseason starting in under three weeks' time, I can fully understand wanting to get a wiggle on and get in our targets as early as possible, to get them integrated and working on the Brighton way.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
My SAUCE hiding behind the shower tiles in Barbers office ON SWEET has informed me the next SINGING will be MUSTARD!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Jack Mustard?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
N’arch player!? Wow [emoji50] I wouldn’t say no to several of their squad, but there are a few duffers too

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
N’arch player!? Wow [emoji50] I wouldn’t say no to several of their squad, but there are a few duffers too

One hell of a player according to the rumours....we’ve offered to pay the relegation release fee in his contract apparently [emoji2369]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here