Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
At LAST this FRED is back on track - a platform for those #ITK who wish to pass on THEY’RE info. And Bladders to claim it was his first :facepalm:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Few whispers of a large animal named player SINGING this evening - as usual IMPROBABLE sauce! #SheeboITKSeasonSummer20

LIONel Messi?

EDIT: Oh, someone beat me to it.

Ok, how about...

OXlade-Chamberlain

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Chris EAGLEs? Mark FISH? Shaun GOATer?

I can REVEL to you GOATer was on the radar -
But it’s not him... Failed a MEDICAL last week.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Adam La Llama?

Edit: Yikes, should have read some earlier posts before diving in!

Last edited:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
At LAST this FRED is back on track - a platform for those #ITK who wish to pass on THEY’RE info. And Bladders to claim it was his first :facepalm:

Sorry to BRAKE it to you, but it was me who put Dan ASHDOWN onto Alan the LLAMA and the fact that he wanted to SING for us!

ASHDOWN was over moon with my valuable INTELL as he'd been receiving calls from some drunken FOOL who he claimed was intoxicated and "WELL SHEEBOED" ...........who was just offering him CATS & GOATS to SING! :rolleyes:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry to BRAKE it to you, but it was me who put Dan ASHDOWN onto Alan the LLAMA and the fact that he wanted to SING for us!

ASHDOWN was over moon with my valuable INTELL as he'd been receiving calls from some drunken FOOL who he claimed was intoxicated and "WELL SHEEBOED" ...........who was just offering him CATS & GOATS to SING! :rolleyes:

Im connected to ASHDEN on LinkedIn which says it all...

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
SINGED? Is this him in the new away and third kit reveal with former albion powerhouse Marky "Mark" Lawrenson?

1152841.jpg

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Few whispers of a large animal named player SINGING this evening - as usual IMPROBABLE sauce! #SheeboITKSeasonSummer20

Oooooooooooh and wouldn’t you know it - LaLama SINGS and #SheeboITKSummer20 is off to his usual FLIER - Barry the hat never lets me down - implausible SAUCE comes good again!

Sheebo 1-0 Bradders

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Oooooooooooh and wouldn’t you know it - LaLama SINGS and #SheeboITKSummer20 is off to his usual FLIER - Barry the hat never lets me down - implausible SAUCE comes good again!

Sheebo 1-0 Bradders

Oh dear , well this is #AWKWARD

You mentioned large animals and CATS & GOATS , where I actually NAMED Alan the LLAMA

and tipped off Dan ASHTRAY to his availability!

It’s 2 for me .

I’ll let you keep the 1 out of PITY !

Bladders 2-1 AMETER

#BLADDERSSAUCES

#SHEEBOASLEEPINTHETOILET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DavePage

Are you shagging Ernest by any chance?

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
The Talksport southern Journo - who interviewed Lallana - commented that Brighton are getting their business done early and there could be another signing as early as Friday this week?? Is this fixtures?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The Talksport southern Journo - who interviewed Lallana - commented that Brighton are getting their business done early and there could be another signing as early as Friday this week?? Is this fixtures?

I’d love that. Recruits in early to get a preseason with Potter. At the same time making the transfer window more relaxed for us fans.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Interesting.

Maybe he'll be the player modelling the new away kit.

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall

Well it’s not going to be Mitrovic then!
Shame he’s the one I was hoping for

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

New deal for White?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here