Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
And scored 5 less goals ! :ohmy::D:D:D

Terrible isn’t it Tosun has played three games and only scored 1 goal. Bowen if he completes the signing has not played any
Now let’s look at Murray who has played 15 and scored 0
Connelly has played 16 and scored 2
Total 31 games between them and two goals
The Palace new signing/s are going to have their work cut out to catch up aren’t they?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There's more chance of singing someone today than there is tomorrow, so that's a positive.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Owen this morning:

“There was no sign of a new striker arriving with reports of interest in Hertha Berlin frontman Davie Selke believed to be wide of the mark.”

So who is the new Striker?

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
Owen this morning:

“There was no sign of a new striker arriving with reports of interest in Hertha Berlin frontman Davie Selke believed to be wide of the mark.”

Seems that with Murray staying that there isn't going to be a new striker. I think it's a big risk not to bring in at least a loan option to add co petition and support for Maupay. Happy with the potential other deals to be done today hopefully, but the big signing seems to have passed us by again, here's hoping something materialises over the day

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Seems that with Murray staying that there isn't going to be a new striker. I think it's a big risk not to bring in at least a loan option to add co petition and support for Maupay. Happy with the potential other deals to be done today hopefully, but the big signing seems to have passed us by again, here's hoping something materialises over the day

100% it would be.

But if we don’t, Potter needs to open his eyes and at the very least start Murray for 2-3 games with Maupay.

Our lack of options when in attacking positions is crazy.

Offensively, I just don’t see much alternative at the moment, as Connolly is too similar to Maupay in stature.

I still think we’ll sign someone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] has sold me on Giroud, biggest signing since Vicente. I am very excited

And stupid, and gullible and desperate

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Terrible isn’t it Tosun has played three games and only scored 1 goal. Bowen if he completes the signing has not played any
Now let’s look at Murray who has played 15 and scored 0
Connelly has played 16 and scored 2
Total 31 games between them and two goals
The Palace new signing/s are going to have their work cut out to catch up aren’t they?

Great effort you leave out Maupay, How convenient .

More like Murray played 15 minutes ! How many times has Murray started this season ?

Bowen plays for Hull City at this time !

Tosun not even a Palace Player (loan and now injured)).

But, i would love us to sign a decent striker.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Owen this morning:

Great Glenn.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Great effort you leave out Maupay, How convenient .

More like Murray played 15 minutes ! How many times has Murray started this season ?

Bowen plays for Hull City at this time !

Tosun not even a Palace Player (loan and now injured)).

But, i would love us to sign a decent striker.

According to the club website he has made 15 appearances
Murray I believe made starts in the first 5 games so the rest must be as sub, which tells me that GP doesn’t rate him

I left out Maupay because my original post was having these two strikers should Maupay be injured
I know Tosun is on loan so does his goals not count and why can’t we have loan striker?
I also stated if Bowen signs for Palace!!
IHTH

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Further potential Transfer Deadline Day deals :

OUTs : Balogun, Schelotto, Kayal
INs : Lamptey + ?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Sounds like palace are not having much luck! After losing Bowen it sounds like Ferguson has failed the medical! haha!

phoenix

May 18, 2009
According to the club website he has made 15 appearances
Murray I believe made starts in the first 5 games so the rest must be as sub, which tells me that GP doesn’t rate him

I left out Maupay because my original post was having these two strikers should Maupay be injured
I know Tosun is on loan so does his goals not count and why can’t we have loan striker?
I also stated if Bowen signs for Palace!!
IHTH

Have a good day. I hope that you get all you wish from deadline day, Because i will also have a good day :smile:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Murray staying. Club had an eye on 1 or 2 strikers but neither available this window.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Springal. Murray staying. Club had an eye on 1 or 2 strikers but neither available this window.

Is this a quote from somewhere?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here