Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
No I don’t, but if Maupay picks up an injury that keeps him out of a few vital games then we are down
We let two strikers go and haven’t replaced them. I don’t call that proactive do you?
Palace on the other hand now have five available

WOW!

We go down if one player gets injured?

I agree we could do with a striker but this is well over the top don't you think?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
WOW!

We go down if one player gets injured?

I agree we could do with a striker but this is well over the top don't you think?

I don’t think it is at all. Maupay is the only striker we have who has scored in more than one match all season. If we don’t make a signing and Maupay gets crocked we’re totally done imo. In fact I think we probably are even if he doesn’t get crocked if we don’t get reinforcements.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Need to recall either Andone or Mlakar in my opinion, just to have more depth in the squad for the run in, if as it looks like, no forwards are coming in.

I know Andone's as popular as the Coronavirus but if he can stay on the field long enough to score goals, his teammates wont mind the win bonuses and yes Mlakar hasnt pulled up any trees at QPR but maybe GP can coach an improvement in him enough to push for a bench place if suspensions or injuries rule out the 3 first choice forwards.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Need to recall either Andone or Mlakar in my opinion, just to have more depth in the squad for the run in, if as it looks like, no forwards are coming in.

I know Andone's as popular as the Coronavirus but if he can stay on the field long enough to score goals, his teammates wont mind the win bonuses and yes Mlakar hasnt pulled up any trees at QPR but maybe GP can coach an improvement in him enough to push for a bench place if suspensions or injuries rule out the 3 first choice forwards.
Hasn't pulled up any trees for QPR? Jesus wept, he hasn't usually managed to even get in the team! Bring him back and loan him out somewhere better, sure, but not for our first team squad. I don't know why there are these calls to bring him back for the first team squad - no supporting evidence that he would be any good at all.
Gyokeres has been playing and scoring regularly - a much better bet - or just promote from the Dev. Squad. You never know - Cashman or Radulovic might knock in a goal early doors, just like Connolly did.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Lovely news about the mouse sized Speedy Gonzales full back! Just a Striker and maybe a Big-Mac Allister tomorrow. What a day it could be!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Hope he can score 10 goals this season .

No one else looks likely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here