Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Exactly what is happening to us now.

You’re right.

Villa waited and waited, to use my borrowed expression ... they only had to get lucky once, and Grealish was away. Once in the first half, at least twice in the second.

The PL is about small margins at either end. Defensive systems and players have to be switched on for 90 minutes, big errors invariably punished. And they did.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'm beginning to think we're just winging it on a budget for as long as we can, nothing wrong with that,and I'll be happy to be proved wrong. It'll be as much luck as anything if we don't strengthen anywhere and up our game enough to stay up .

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I'm beginning to think we're just winging it on a budget for as long as we can, nothing wrong with that,and I'll be happy to be proved wrong. It'll be as much luck as anything if we don't strengthen anywhere and up our game enough to stay up .

Is £60m a season considered winging it these days? Christ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I know that twitter rumour is probably crap but If we're going to buy from Russia, Fedor Smolov is the man to get, he's much quicker and more agile, his scoring record in the last few seasons is brilliant too.
Well he's in London now, not at his training camp in Spain, must be signing for someone.

That's two Fedors to keep track of now. Chalov and Smolov.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
2.5 days until deadline and the excitment is ramping up.

Why is Fedor Smolov in the UK and not at Lokomotiv Moscow's training camp ? Who is he signing for ?

Not long until our striker is signed, surely?

:albion2:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
2.5 days until deadline and the excitment is ramping up.

Why is Fedor Smolov in the UK and not at Lokomotiv Moscow's training camp ? Who is he signing for ?

Not long until our striker is signed, surely?

:albion2:

That’s the spirit or did you leave your pc unattended when Crodo was around?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here