Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Terrible stats. It's a no from me
He's a winger/AM's and was one of the highest rated in the world a few years ago before his kid got sick!!
Has played a lot of games for Real.

How are his 'stats terrible'?

Would be an amazing signing for nothing if it happened. Ok would be a risk as he's struggled the last few years but the guy has more talent than any other of our players and would be up there with Vicente in quality terms.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
The same Jesé who tried to wrestle the ball from Charlie Adam for the penalty that Ryan subsequently saved...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crap attitude. Being released for free. Looked lightweight and failed to perform first go in this league.

*Thumbs down*

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Hands up who knows Jese personally? Thought not. How does anyone here have any idea what his attitude is like?

It's probably crap anyway but leave it to people who meet the bloke and his agent to decide if he's for us....

Debate his ability by all means...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Not sure he fits the no d1ckheads rule, this is his EX girlfriend.

nintchdbpict000257706367.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The ORIGINAL rumour was started by someone who has joined Twitter recently and has no followers.

I'd file it under bullshit until proved otherwise.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's a winger/AM's and was one of the highest rated in the world a few years ago before his kid got sick!!
Has played a lot of games for Real.

How are his 'stats terrible'?

Would be an amazing signing for nothing if it happened. Ok would be a risk as he's struggled the last few years but the guy has more talent than any other of our players and would be up there with Vicente in quality terms.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
It sounds very much like a palace fishing trip.

Person claims to be an Italian journalist- there is evidence of such an individual. I never trust anything until it's reported by Naylor now Owen. Whatever folk say about them they rarely get it wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here