Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Both my boys are playing for Bologna, and they're losing 1-0. :facepalm:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just had a call from Ben to say that it is all over Twitter, but I cant find it and perhaps somebody else can, that Danny Ings is signing today for us. Just saying dont shoot the messenger if not true.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just had a call from Ben to say that it is all over Twitter, but I cant find it and perhaps somebody else can, that Danny Ings is signing today for us. Just saying dont shoot the messenger if not true.

He’s probably just had a wager on how long it takes you to post that on here.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Well hopefully it is true and we are, but probably a spurious account

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He didnt actually phone me he phoned his dad who phoned me. and he couldnt find it on twitter. No good asking me about twitter.:) I posted in the hope that somebody could find it on twitter.
Twitter is clogged up by fans discussing their skype calls with Paul Barber. No one seems to know what to make of them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

As a Twitter user, I've just done a search on Danny Ings. The first few tweets I've read are from Leeds fans, Newcastle (also in the Telegraph), West Ham, Stoke and Celtic.

There's a Brighton fan asking if a rumour is true, but that's it.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
As a Twitter user, I've just done a search on Danny Ings. The first few tweets I've read are from Leeds fans, Newcastle (also in the Telegraph), West Ham, Stoke and Celtic.

There's a Brighton fan asking if a rumour is true, but that's it.

Pretty much what I said. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here