Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Why would we sell Hemed for 6 when Reading have already offered 7 but we want 8?

Hourihane will cost around 10, Chelsea don't have enough players to sell Tomori

Fair enough, hadn't heard any price re: Hemed other than 4 million when Reading's initial interest was revealed. Tomori was more in hope and you probably right about Hourihane but they paid peanuts for him and they must be under a bit of FFP pressure they way they spent last season.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I can't understand how so many of you have remained continent.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
About time [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] came up trumps in this window with some tit bits of potential signings.... very quiet he has been....

Patience Marshy my friend, patience....

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Andrea Ranocchia has been mentioned on twitter. Centre back from inter, would allow Goldson to go on loan.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Here's the latest on Niasse from Guardian transfer blog this morning.

"Oumar Niasse is a target for Brighton & Hove Albion and Crystal Palace – both of whom are desperate to increase their options up front – but a deal has so far proved problematic because Everton are demanding a £10m fee for him and that he leave on a permanent basis. Brighton have made two offers for the Senegal striker, both loans with an option to buy at the end of the season, with the latest involving a loan fee of £750,000. Palace have not made an official offer."
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nsfer-liveblog-oxlade-chamberlain-mbappe-live

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
It's all spectacularly desperate.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Or just normal for a prem league club at the end of a window depending on your point of view

There's little point in arguing. People will moan until we sign a striker(s). If we do sign one or two, some people will inevitably moan that they are the wrong options (you only have to look at comments on here about various options to see that). And if the striker(s) don't score against West Brom, you can guarantee a lot of people will be moaning on here and there will be a thread asking whether we have wasted our money.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Hoping for Zahore and Long but fear we will end up with Niasse...

Is that because of what Everton fans think of him?
Not having a pop, it concerns me too.

However, Everton fans had Lukaku to compare him with last season and Rooney this season, there are many, many strikers that wont come up to that standard but will do a very reasonable job elsewhere.

We thought Sam Vokes was crap, but he seems to have done alright for Burnley and everywhere else hes been come to think of it.

I'll trust the club on this one, besides, you just know if he ends up at Palace, hes gonna be electric!

Whatever happened to the striker at Milan we were linked with?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Or just normal for a prem league club at the end of a window depending on your point of view
It's certainly not normal for a club to have 1 fit striker less than 3 days before the end of the window.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
There's little point in arguing. People will moan until we sign a striker(s). If we do sign one or two, some people will inevitably moan that they are the wrong options (you only have to look at comments on here about various options to see that). And if the striker(s) don't score against West Brom, you can guarantee a lot of people will be moaning on here and there will be a thread asking whether we have wasted our money.

Ain't that the truth.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Right, so you're saying it's wrong for any of us to be concerned about our lack of strikers :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here