Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I hope we do sign what we need this week, but it's more likely that us 'bedwetters' will be proved right in the need to panic a bit... I think the 'bedwetter' club will be getting some new members over the next 3 or 4 days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Origi would be very good, just don't see him leaving liverpool

Just the type we need, would probably get better offers than us if available ...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Only a matter of time before we were linked, he was about the only striker left whi had not been !

Naylor says:

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 12.24.01.png

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Current rumour accuracy table - very amusing

rumours.JPG

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hope we do sign what we need this week, but it's more likely that us 'bedwetters' will be proved right in the need to panic a bit... I think the 'bedwetter' club will be getting some new members over the next 3 or 4 days.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Eurgh! Just had a momentary picture of a little group of you, squelching on a mattress soaked in your wee and tears :facepalm::FFSPuncheon

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Well, I've come across some bloody reasons to moan in my time, but moaning that the club isn't panicking enough............ :facepalm:

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Rumour today that Everton are also in for Zahore at Cardiff. Be typical if part of a deal sees Niasse go the other way on loan...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here