Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Maybe the club is having a bit of a rethink about what positions need recruiting, and who is in the 25 man squad ?

Better to adjust things now than in January.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
1. They have just signed and played another striker
2. Possibly not a lot more than our top earners
3 We only need him for this season and usually pictured in the papers either in London or Dubai with his wife
4. Far more effective than the two we have and has vast Premiere experience and we need a 3rd striker perhaps a speedier one though

just give up.please.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not Murray but Murphy made numerous runs when we broke with the ball and to be fair Gross made some as well but none were spotted by our defence/midfield. This was in the first half, in he second half towards the end Dunk did try a few long balls into the runs but were over hit/effected by the wind.

You watched a different game to me in terms of Murphy then, because other than give the ball away for the first goal, and the shot that was handled (I think it was him), his contribution was limited.

Dunk did overhit two passes near the end (I think you're being generous re the wind, as it would have held the ball up), but the fact you remember the two occasions Hemed and Knockaert, tried to create something by moving at pace, still indicates to me there was next to nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You watched a different game to me in terms of Murphy then, because other than give the ball away for the first goal, and the shot that was handled (I think it was him), his contribution was limited.

Dunk did overhit two passes near the end (I think you're being generous re the wind, as it would have held the ball up), but the fact you remember the two occasions Hemed and Knockaert, tried to create something by moving at pace, still indicates to me there was next to nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe its where I was standing then, must admit I couldn't tell which way the wind was blowing once the fans were in and the flags stopped blowing

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Found this at the bottom of page 2.

Thought I'd better drag it back to where it belongs.

Bear in mind it is statistically the most accurate transfer thread on NSC.
There is indeed feck all happening on the transfer front most days :lolol:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sneaky feeling gk, defender, new striker ( Niasse) AND 1 surprise!! Based on absolutely nothing more than gut feeling!!

Outs, after tonight, fair to say potentially a few!!

I like your optimism.
And yes I think we will see a few out now - Ince, Towell, Skalak and probably Hemed if Dwamena and Niasse both go through.
Think I'd keep Goldson close to home though. Four quality centre backs is the minimum IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here