Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
good, not what we needed, we need someone who will work his ass off yet be able to turn a defence

And preferably someone with plenty of premier league experience

mike1901

May 12, 2017
good, not what we needed, we need someone who will work his ass off yet be able to turn a defence

And preferably someone with plenty of premier league experience

Or somebody with big pedigree from abroard better value and more likely to join us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On Saturday Mattia Destro had a falling out with his manager after a 'punitive' halftime substitution. :wink:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
hope this Eder roumer isn't true.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Really ? He's was woeful at swansea if I remember right and hardly a good goalscoring record. If we had a chance to take him and niasse on loan I would do it but no way spend money on him.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

mike1901

May 12, 2017
Really ? He's was woeful at swansea if I remember right and hardly a good goalscoring record. If we had a chance to take him and niasse on loan I would do it but no way spend money on him.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk
Agreed. DESTRO on the other hand. Now that would be interesting.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I still think the striker we get will be a loan for some reason, and will be very late in the window when further business has been done by other clubs.

They probably dont even know they will be on the move yet. Plenty of quality strikers will soon become available..

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
It's pretty rare which is why I post it here but The Argus is still reporting we are after Raphael Dwamena.
Suttner, Brown were confirmed after reporting like this, this summer. Mooy, Gomez and Abraham of course weren't.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...eager_to_speed_up_his_Premier_League_options/

They and Naylor are not reporting that we are linked with any other player. (Although the 3rd GK, RB , striker shopping list is still being reported consistently).

All the other rumours - be very cautious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Agreed. DESTRO on the other hand. Now that would be interesting.

Don't get your hopes up, the main selling point that's forcing me (and me alone) to keep his name on NSC, is the fact his WAG is a former Miss Italy.

I'll hazard a guess the Recruitment Team use different algorithms.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Although this clearly should be factored in..

Get her to sit in the seat behind our goal and an opposition striker will never score against us again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Enough already, come on leave me alone, alright you've talked me into it, stop going on about her.

ludovica2.jpg

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It's pretty rare which is why I post it here but The Argus is still reporting we are after Raphael Dwamena.
Suttner, Brown were confirmed after reporting like this, this summer. Mooy, Gomez and Abraham of course weren't.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...eager_to_speed_up_his_Premier_League_options/

They and Naylor are not reporting that we are linked with any other player. (Although the 3rd GK, RB , striker shopping list is still being reported consistently).

All the other rumours - be very cautious.

When's your revised list coming out? That was the highlight of June/July (I don't get out much!).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here