Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seriously? Why? It's one day and we're not even in pre season. We're hopefully close but there's nothing been said (except a tweet from the NSC twitter account which was then removed) to suggest we were going to make a signing today. Hopefully we'll hear about a couple of signings this week but there was nothing to suggest it was today (and the club have been very quiet as usual, as have the Argus).

Yes, seriously.
I thought it was said on Saturday that nothing was expected for 1 or 2 days, which would have been today ???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I have a feeling in my waters today will be the day :albion2:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No.

The Capital One Cup draw is today. No real need for the club to release other news.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Yep, use the distraction of the COC draw as a distraction so our underwhelming singing slips under the radar :moo:

On the upside, it would get the most underwhelming signing of the way. It'll all be International Super stars from this day forward. :moo:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It'll be between 19:00-21:00...........trust me. :ascarf:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been passed in some info that we're close to signing a striker from a league 1 play off team... Not a clue if true so don't shoot the messenger but thought I'd casually drop it in here and not raise everyone's hopes by starting a new thread...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Been passed in some info that we're close to signing a striker from a league 1 play off team... Not a clue if true so don't shoot the messenger but thought I'd casually drop it in here and not raise everyone's hopes by starting a new thread...
Murphy from Sheffield United?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I assume it's Murphy as I think Garner is staying at Preston.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here