Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just one person heard it from a few Tarquins in corporate hospitality at the cricket... Must be true then!

You've a real chip on your shoulder about hospitality and 1901 etc.....

What gives?

PS - A few Tarquins though [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Have I missed something re Negrado ?

Assumption that we're interested, probably based on him being available this window. Valencia want 6.4m for him according to reports that have surfaced today. Dirty Leeds, Wolves, Swansea and Besiktas being linked.

Scored 10 in 38 league appearance's last season for Boro.

Stumpy Tim

Assumption that we're interested, probably based on him being available this window. Valencia want 6.4m for him according to reports that have surfaced today. Dirty Leeds, Wolves, Swansea and Besiktas being linked.

Scored 10 in 38 league appearance's last season for Boro.

That's not a bad scoring record at Boro given they were the most boring and defensive team that has graced the Premier League

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
There has been plenty of activity in Mash Barn Lane and its not the local youths causing trouble...Expect some news soon!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There has been plenty of activity in Mash Barn Lane and its not the local youths causing trouble...Expect some news soon!
Well Negredo was in the Valencia squad today at Bournemouth. Perhaps he popped over after the game ?

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

You know how i feel about your rumours.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
You again Spence... only passing on what I have been told... off to Spain for a week and having a break from NSC so thought I would post!

Sorry mate. I love stalking your rumours. :)

Enjoy Spain fella,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here