Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today - Nothing new there then.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Naylor has tweeted No to Ings

On balance think it's probably the right answer. Potentially very good but with Baldock's injury record we can't risk having another striker with such an unlucky record of being crocked and no clear idea yet whether he's over the latest one.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
With Norwood gone we are very light in midfield and I assumed, probably incorrectly, that he would be replaced in the short term so hopeful today or tomorrow. Brown isn't a replacement as I see it more a forward player.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Cant rely on Baldock with his injury record with us.

We simply have to sign another striker IMO.

I do reckon the club will be happy to go with what we have for the first 3 games and look to bring one in by September.

Regarding midfield. Maybe we are done there now with the versatility of Brown and the fact he played CM other night for a bit

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm wondering if Baldock will make the 25 in the end. Are we holding back Towell's loan until the last minute just in case Baldock can't be included in the 25 names ? ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With Norwood gone we are very light in midfield and I assumed, probably incorrectly, that he would be replaced in the short term so hopeful today or tomorrow. Brown isn't a replacement as I see it more a forward player.
This, for sure. I reckon a central midfielder will arrive soon.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Striker Ini Umotong Nigerian international has signed for Brighton , can't say i know too much about this one .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here