Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I am sure that I read that Bernardo is basically a CM who can also play full back.

I'm sure I've seen him say that he sees himself primarily as a left back, but can play anywhere across the back, and can also play in midfield.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
"I’m a versatile player and I’ve come here as mainly a left-back - but I’ve also played in the centre of defence and as a central midfielder as well."

“I played a lot at right back last year and I’m equally comfortable at centre back, so I’m here to help the team."

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Something seems to have held up the Button deal ? ???

A last gasp bid for Krul ? or a switch to considering a non-HGP keeper ? ???

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Are all our signings this summer going to be non surprises. Andone - been chasing him for years. Bernardo - months. Steele - weeks and (probably) Moore, Button, Tau or some of them on the cards. All long running sagas likely to complete at some point.

Any left field under the radar surprise purchases of old around Winstanley’s corner ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Are all our signings this summer going to be non surprises. Andone - been chasing him for years. Bernardo - months. Steele - weeks and (probably) Moore, Button, Tau or some of them on the cards. All long running sagas likely to complete at some point.

Any left field under the radar surprise purchases of old around Winstanley’s corner ?

I would hope a decent, experienced centre midfielder. Looking at our current squad and the potential signings mentioned above that seems to be the one position we're still really lacking.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here