Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pretty sure this was round that illusive corner

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Are all our signings this summer going to be non surprises. Andone - been chasing him for years. Bernardo - months. Steele - weeks and (probably) Moore, Button, Tau or some of them on the cards. All long running sagas likely to complete at some point.

Any left field under the radar surprise purchases of old around Winstanley’s corner ?

It's the unknown unknowns that will get you! :)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
What about Yves Bissouma for central midfield? He has 'lovely' hair and has been compared to Pogba (on here)! :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right that's enough of that, back to business

WE'RE WAITING

giphy.gif

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
......and the elusive 25 goals a season striker...........................

I think you are going to be disappointed. Only 2 players scored 25 or more in the Premier league last season. Glenn Murray was the 10th highest scorer. I think if we can get two players onto double figures then we will be in the Premier League in 19/20 season.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I think you are going to be disappointed. Only 2 players scored 25 or more in the Premier league last season. Glenn Murray was the 10th highest scorer. I think if we can get two players onto double figures then we will be in the Premier League in 19/20 season.
Did you miss the word 'elusive'?
:facepalm:

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
The Argus was suggesting Suttner might be leaving,which would free up another space,making Berardino (Spelling ?) and Bong our left backs .

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The Argus was suggesting Suttner might be leaving,which would free up another space,making Berardino (Spelling ?) and Bong our left backs .

Good for the Albion. Sad for Suttner, but he's never going to feature at this level.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Good for the Albion. Sad for Suttner, but he's never going to feature at this level.
I thought he did pretty well, but just not on the same level as the exceptional Bong. (who's clearly shitehouse booooo)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hughton tends to go with 9 defenders in his squad, so if Suttner goes it could mean 2 more defenders in, unless of course White takes his chance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here