Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

mike1901

May 12, 2017
It's pretty rare which is why I post it here but The Argus is still reporting we are after Raphael Dwamena.
Suttner, Brown were confirmed after reporting like this, this summer. Mooy, Gomez and Abraham of course weren't.
http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb...eager_to_speed_up_his_Premier_League_options/

They and Naylor are not reporting that we are linked with any other player. (Although the 3rd GK, RB , striker shopping list is still being reported consistently).

All the other rumours - be very cautious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The way Barber was talking after the game , I would imagine we are after more than just him. ( I hope)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Hope the work permit application goes well later !

At least we'll find out what is left in the budget - the uncertainty over whether the deal will go through and how much money is left may have held up other things.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I agree and if we do still want this striker Raphael Dwamena, will we have to go through all this procedure with him also.
There is already talk of Izquierdo not playing until the WBA game, how long will it take to get Dwamena up and running?
High risk to do this on transfer deadline day. The hearing would have to be few days before.

Last edited:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
The negotiations must be pretty complicated if it takes sooo long to get a signing over the line. Realistically Izquierdo won't play on Saturday and it looks increasingly unlikely that we'll get another available striker 'over the line' in time also. Looks like Brighton nil is the most likely outcome - unless of course Leicester are much worse than Man City and we get more than 25% possession, allowing our striker time to get up front every now and then.

Let's hope for some good news today (Injuries, transfers etc)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here