Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Come on people it's not all bad news.

A certain poster telling us how great this will be for the club, will be worth the entrance fee alone.

Oh is it me. I will give it a shot. Its totally amazing that we've failed in this particular quest but at least we tried

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh is it me. I will give it a shot. Its totally amazing that we've failed in this particular quest but at least we tried

No of course it's not you.
I too am amazed, but neither of us are employed by the club to besmirch all Albion negativity the moment it's posted here.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Barber et al have always seemed pained to explain how difficult the window is, coming across as almost precious. Just smacked of innocence and navigate to me. I can't believe we are about to undo everyone's hard work for a few million here or there. Sign a striker. We should have had 2! What the hell will the rest of the squad think. Come on!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Barber et al have always seemed pained to explain how difficult the window is, coming across as almost precious. Just smacked of innocence and navigate to me. I can't believe we are about to undo everyone's hard work for a few million here or there. Sign a striker. We should have had 2! What the hell will the rest of the squad think. Come on!

I think you mean Bloom et al.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Let the Mantra begin, 'We tried'. At least we can convince ourselves to a semblance of emotional stability. The rest of us are screaming 3mths, no striker?!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
No of course it's not you.
I too am amazed, but neither of us are employed by the club to besmirch all Albion negativity the moment it's posted here.

I just wanted to play along. Its ridiculous. I've gone from ultra optimistic even an hour or so ago to depths of despair

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
It would give, quite rightly, CH a free pass.

A failure by the club to give him ANY strikers to work with, despite £100m and 4.5 months to do it, would be a joke.

41 minutes for the club to solve this.

This. Sadly our ineptitude in the transfer market will leave Hughton with limited options, he's got no other choice than play defensive which is something the media love to bash him for.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Let the Mantra begin, 'We tried'. At least we can convince ourselves to a semblance of emotional stability. The rest of us are screaming 3mths, no striker?!

"rest of us"? You and these guys?

1518026-bashstreetkids2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here