Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
SSN now.
Denswil deal off.
Krul deal on ATM

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
So many names being branded around it's beginning to look desparate. We've mucked this up haven't we. I'm looking for reassurance

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I've started to make up a few names of mythical international imports, just for my own amusement. You never know, one of them might be close :lolol:

Gilberto Flaminello
Stecklen Hinselberger
Jan van der Flanman
Zorg Ypsil
Modnar Rekirts

Any others?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So many names being branded around it's beginning to look desparate. We've mucked this up haven't we. I'm looking for reassurance

The paper talk fabrications are all they are?
We're not bidding on thirty different players just because that's what they say.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London

Here you go:

The club haven't thrown any names around - the rumour mills have - so no, I don't think it means we look desperate or have mucked it up.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

Every club is being linked with tons of players, wether they need them or not. Chill.

Plenty of time yet, cool as a cucumber :)

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Renato Sanches on loan to Swansea. Hats off to them some brilliant business today.

To be fair, that's the Paul Clement connection, so not one we would ever have had a chance with. But yes, a staggeringly good signing nonetheless.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
I've lost count of the all the random strikers we've supposedly bid on in the last 24 hours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here