Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I did exclude Matt Upson as being one brought in to not play but be here if needed. I noticed nobody has said about any of the others mentioned. who all fitted the bill that I ma saying about Terry for.

....and again in English ?

Terry - overpaid, old, slow and completely not possessed of the team ethic essential for our squad. Would rather chuck one of the kids in.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
....and again in English ?

Terry - overpaid, old, slow and completely not possessed of the team ethic essential for our squad. Would rather chuck one of the kids in.

Strange !! Rather than a man who has played nearly 500 games in the Premier and 80 caps for England if Dunk or Duffy got injured or a red card 15 min before the end of a game that we were winning?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Another trouble with signing Terry would be that all our 'must be highest earner' players would get big pay rises !

So not just Terry on gigantic wages, but (allegedly) LD, DS, AK and now no doubt PG, would have to match him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Another trouble with signing Terry would be that all our 'must be highest earner' players would get big pay rises !

So not just Terry on gigantic wages, but (allegedly) LD, DS, AK and now no doubt PG, would have to match him.

It really doesn't matter what anybody else says.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
A bit of a left field one I've seen on Twitter, Percy Tau 23 year old South African striker. Plays at present for Mamelodi Sundowns, lightening quick.

He is coming to Europe before the start of the season, and, according to Twitter we are favourites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamelodi_Sundowns_F.C.

Percy Tau is likely to leave Mamelodi Sundowns for the English Premier League. PowerSport believe Brighton & Hove Albion have put in a strong bid for him. They are likely to beat AS Monaco. Should this deal go through, Khama Billiat will not leave Sundowns.

This Twitter account has 95k followers.

Last edited:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A bit of a left field one I've seen on Twitter, Percy Tau 23 year old South African striker. Plays at present for Mamelodi Sundowns, lightening quick.

He is coming to Europe before the start of the season, and, according to Twitter we are favourites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamelodi_Sundowns_F.C.

In the video I watched he reminded me of Izquierdo. Only trouble, that was when through one on one with only the goalie to beat.:ffsparr:

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Strange !! Rather than a man who has played nearly 500 games in the Premier and 80 caps for England if Dunk or Duffy got injured or a red card 15 min before the end of a game that we were winning?
Yep, without a shadow of a doubt every day of the week, plus Sundays.

Why would we want an old has been, on enormous wages, whose agent is probably just after one last big hurrah? Not even a nice old has been, at that. Give me one of our teenagers any day.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here