Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That's the only info he has. Who we aren't signing.

Never seems to have anything that's an exclusive for who we are signing.

Pi ss poor really.

Writes some great articles but seems so reactive on transfers , seemingly jumping to the clubs tune.

Just seems so behind everything ... unless its a no , we are not interested in a player.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
Pi ss poor really.

Writes some great articles but seems so reactive on transfers , seemingly jumping to the clubs tune.

Just seems so behind everything ... unless its a no , we are not interested in a player.

I guess he's not part of the recruitment or negotiating team, poor show. Or perhaps the club don't want to reveal our targets in the local rag before it's a done deal. Poor show again

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Just dont see us buying any uk based players, way too expensive

The odd free out of contract Prem player maybe.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Our business is done.

If true I would be amazed. We've done the square root of bugger all in the transfer market..so far; and for a newly promoted side.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Someone who I have no reason to disbelieve has told me that we are interested in a player called Leonardo Bittencourt. Just looked and he's a left winger for Köln. I asked what the likelihood is and all I got told was "you're interested that's all I know"
I've never heard of him so I don't know if he's any good but just thought I'd pass on the info.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Someone who I have no reason to disbelieve has told me that we are interested in a player called Leonardo Bittencourt. Just looked and he's a left winger for Köln. I asked what the likelihood is and all I got told was "you're interested that's all I know"
I've never heard of him so I don't know if he's any good but just thought I'd pass on the info.
He is quality. No chance.

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk

albionite

May 20, 2009

http://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/Bundesliga/who-is-new-koeln-winger-leonardo-bittencourt.jsp

Would be good if there was any truth to it.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here