Page 881 of 998 FirstFirst ... 381781831871878879880881882883884891931981 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 9973
  1. #8801
    Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    21,622


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowfold Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I may be wrong, but l reckon we might be done on the striker front now, and we will hang on to at least one of Baldock/Hemed. A holding midfielder to come in possibly, (replacement for Sidwell), and maybe a centre back, and then we are done, until January at least.
    Humemeier - > Balogun
    (Hemed) - > Andone

    Rosenior - >
    Sidwell ( Ulloa loan in January squad ) - >
    (Goldson) - >

    (Skalak) - >
    (Baldock) - >

    (2 Keepers


    Between 2 and 7 still needed.
    Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Murray

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #8802

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I’m now not sure whether you are being serious, but I agree.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Why would I not be being serious? I am pretty confident that the club would be happy to "listen to offers" for those two and believe that CH would want one more in if they left. Especially perhaps a "Baldock type" but an upgrade on Sam.
      I don't want a signature.
    • #8803
      Members
      Join Date
      Jan 2004
      Posts
      1,263


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Betfair Bozo View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Why would I not be being serious? I am pretty confident that the club would be happy to "listen to offers" for those two and believe that CH would want one more in if they left. Especially perhaps a "Baldock type" but an upgrade on Sam.
      Sorry, my ‘serous’ comment was really for another poster.
      We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...
    • #8804
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      66,759


      0 Not allowed!
      I would likke us to offer SB in partt ex for Powell of Wigan thus keeping up our HGP quotawith a somerwhat similar type player and I thinkl it would benefit both clubs. Also we could sell Skalak as he has a NON HGP spot and surely doesnt figure very high in our plans.
    • #8805
      Members
      Join Date
      Feb 2005
      Location
      Worthing-By-Sea
      Posts
      12,258


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I would likke us to offer SB in partt ex for Powell of Wigan thus keeping up our HGP quotawith a somerwhat similar type player and I thinkl it would benefit both clubs. Also we could sell Skalak as he has a NON HGP spot and surely doesnt figure very high in our plans.
      You think Wigan will pay Baldock wages ?
      900k people in Bromley & Croydon, almost double pop of Manchester. Bigger than Norwich & Ipswich. Fickle fans in terms of attendance, cup games increased attendance do not help.
      Steve Parish - CPFC2010
    • #8806
      Members
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Haywards Heath
      Posts
      66,759


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Springal View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You think Wigan will pay Baldock wages ?
      I dont know the respective clubs wage scale but having already earnd good money during his carreer do all footballers only move for the wages or do some actually say I will still earn good money but have the chance of playing more often.
    • #8807
      Not seen such Bravery! Blue Valkyrie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2012
      Location
      Valhalla
      Posts
      21,622


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I dont know the respective clubs wage scale but having already earnd good money during his carreer do all footballers only move for the wages or do some actually say I will still earn good money but have the chance of playing more often.
      Baldock said a few weeks ago that he wanted to keep pursuing his PL dream.

      He won't be minded to drop down a division anyway, certainly not for a cash cut.
      Out of contract June 2019 : Bruno, Bong, Murray
    • #8808
      Members dazzer6666's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Burgess Hill
      Posts
      21,504


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cowfold Seagull View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      I may be wrong, but l reckon we might be done on the striker front now, and we will hang on to at least one of Baldock/Hemed. A holding midfielder to come in possibly, (replacement for Sidwell), and maybe a centre back, and then we are done, until January at least.
      Possibly, but I hope not. Murray did ok last season but would be amazed if he can do it again......def need a midfielder and a CG replacement before the season starts.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
    • #8809
      Members chaileyjem's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Location
      Chailey
      Posts
      6,934


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by b.w.2. View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      You are wrong. We are still looking for a striker. Tau for one...
      Yep. Club confirm he’s being “tracked” and that they “are interested” in Tau in an Argus story this morning.

      http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/albi...nning_striker/
    • #8810
      Members Stat Brother's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      West west west Sussex
      Posts
      44,638


      0 Not allowed!
      GM is all but done, a ruthless club would wave goodbye and have him leave on such a high.
      Instead he'll play out a cameo season.
      As said before I still have high hopes for Locadia but that isn't based on what he's done for the Albion, despite being plenty fit enough to play from 5th round of the FA Cup onwards.
      There's definitely room for another striker behind him and Andone.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

      .

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •