Page 878 of 998 FirstFirst ... 378778828868875876877878879880881888928978 ... LastLast
Results 8,771 to 8,780 of 9973

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by S'hampton Seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Don't get me wrong, I'll be pleasantly surprised if that scenario happens. I think Murray will be back up next year, he should be ok in that role IMO. I think the rest of the squad needs strengthing more than the forward line, but a good chance Hemed will leave at least.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    You do realise the squad only scored 34 goals last season, (most of those v West Ham).

Spent the first half of the season with just Murray & Hemed, and the second half with 2 strikers who couldn't look any more disinterested if they were doing palace's accounts.

The club is finally in a position to spend on strikers and clear out the elderly and infirmed.
    If it doesn't do it now then it never will and sooner rather than later we'll run out of '3 clubs worse than us'.
    “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
    http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post
      You do realise the squad only scored 34 goals last season, (most of those v West Ham).

Spent the first half of the season with just Murray & Hemed, and the second half with 2 strikers who couldn't look any more disinterested if they were doing palace's accounts.

The club is finally in a position to spend on strikers and clear out the elderly and infirmed.
      If it doesn't do it now then it never will and sooner rather than later we'll run out of '3 clubs worse than us'.
      Yes I do, and the reason we scored that few IMO is lack of ability to score away and Andone will help fix that. We also need more threat from midfield and an ability push further up the field. We have to hope more comes from Locadia next year or we do have a bit of a problem.

I think our attacking threat improved in the 2nd half of the season.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
      In 1942 I invented the shoe
      In 1943 I invented the Tree
      In 1944 I invented the floor

There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Albumen View Post
      Tomorrow 4pm. You can be sure of it.
      #wrongagain

My SAUCE says no SINGING today

#writeagain #ITK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Fresh Nappies wanted, CASH WAITING!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by madinthehead View Post
      He did alright at Eintracht Frankfurt. Watched him a number of times.
      Why is he not stil there Benfica got in two new strikers and dont want him. I am not getting the feels for this at 10m euros for a striker who scored 7 goals last season.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Stat Brother View Post

We spent the second half with Murray I dont get where you see the disinterested shit you are spewing Locadia was coming off of an injury and was barely used as a utility sub and Ulloa looked far from disinterested he just couldnt deliver apart from one of the best goals of the season. There could be room for another striker but CH is most likely to stick with one up front and whoever it is would need to be very patient and a lot better than this rumour.

Akpom now that was disinterested.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bladders View Post
      #wrongagain

My SAUCE says no SINGING today

#writeagain #ITK

STOP KNICKING my LINES BLaDDerS! #sheeboitk #wrightagain

It’s TEEDYOUS x

Bradders is a tit x
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by TSB View Post
      You know how certain people can be banned from a thread to make it a more pleasant and useful place for all...
      #banbradders
      Seeing kids in the school or in the parks with Albion shirts instead of the big clubs and easy ones, that’s it. We have done it.

Inigo Calderon
      May 2016

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by schmunk View Post
      We're signing a new sweeper?
      I think it's meant as a tribute to our owner Tony Broom.......................
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Okay, surely it is time for another signing today!?

We will rise again at Falmer... like a phoenix from the ashes of the Goldstone RIP...

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Saunders View Post
      We spent the second half with Murray I dont get where you see the disinterested shit you are spewing Locadia was coming off of an injury and was barely used as a utility sub and Ulloa looked far from disinterested he just couldnt deliver apart from one of the best goals of the season. There could be room for another striker but CH is most likely to stick with one up front and whoever it is would need to be very patient and a lot better than this rumour.

Akpom now that was disinterested.
      Assuming Hemed and Baldock are off, the squad currently has two and a half strikers.

Two that are unproven in the Premier League and one who's use by date is up now and will be long gone in 10 months time.

3 strikers got enough game time last season, I accept it's a bit of a gamble to go into a season with 3 unproven strikers esp when Locadia is one of them, who despite that I still think will be better than we've seen, by virtue of the fact he couldn't be much worse and Burker is no longer the head of recruitment.

I think another striker is needed because of our 34 goals last season, the club 'made' 10m on Andone, so there should be room for a 'free hit' player who needs to be a striker.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      http://app.strava.com/clubs/north-stand-geeks