Page 873 of 998 FirstFirst ... 373773823863870871872873874875876883923973 ... LastLast
Results 8,721 to 8,730 of 9973

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by BensGrandad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Obviously would be down to wage demands.
    I don't think it's 'obvious' at all. The bloke is a horrible person and quite clearly not the sort we would contemplate to introduce to our dressing room.

Or maybe you want to tell us that he's a decent sort with everyone else's interests at heart?

Apart from that he's sh1te.
    If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice......

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Grey bearded old man Cadiz Seagull's Avatar
      Between Bexhill and Trujillo, Extremadura, Spain

2 Not allowed!
      I would suggest we have the up and coming CB you speak of on our books already and as a 4th choice CB I would give the fairly recent example of Matt Upson , Aaron Hughes and Liam Ridgewell and Vegard Forren all old experinced here to do a job if needed, which most ,except Upson, werent much so John Terry is not such an obscure suggestion as some may wish to think. Obviously would be down to wage demands.
      I don't think wages would be the only issue. I can't see CH or TB seeing him as someone who would fit into the culture in the dressing room.

For which I for one am exceedingly grateful; I wouldn't want John Terry as an Albion player. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

EDIT: Glad to see someone agrees with me even if he did get his post in before I did. *******!
      If history teaches us anything, it is that history teaches us nothing

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Cadiz Seagull View Post
      I don't think wages would be the only issue. I can't see CH or TB seeing him as someone who would fit into the culture in the dressing room.

For which I for one am exceedingly grateful; I wouldn't want John Terry as an Albion player. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

EDIT: Glad to see someone agrees with me even if he did get his post in before I did. *******!
      Everyone agrees with you.

@Whitechapel is correct about not feeding the troll, something that is easily done with nonsense like this.
      Just not so easy with the objectionable 'I'm right so everybody else is wrong' side of his repertoire..
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      I would give the fairly recent example of Matt Upson
      Upson wasn't a ****, he was a lot younger than Twatty (4 years ish), his wages were tiny in comparison, and we were a division lower. Otherwise, yeah, great point.
      Hold tight, my man
      He's got the frisbee

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Triggaaar View Post
      Upson wasn't a ****, he was a lot younger than Twatty (4 years ish), his wages were tiny in comparison, and we were a division lower. Otherwise, yeah, great point.
      And Matt Upton wasn’t a back up 4th choice option.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion
      Fan of the 17 bus Cowfold Seagull's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Green Cross Code Man View Post
      What about Archie Gemmill? He was fat and round and no doubt bounces off the ground, but he was pretty decent!
      And Alan Hansen, one of the very best central defenders these islands have ever produced. A crap pundit, but brilliant footballer. Sadly Scotland just doesn't seem able to produce that quality of player anymore.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Whitechapel View Post
      He posts stuff to get a reaction.

He knows people (you, Simmo Says and Triggggar in particular) will follow him around the board and bite at every single post in some weird attempt to look... I don’t know. Cool? Funny? Clever?

In fact the constant snipes at BG to try and get a quick laugh are actually more boring than his constant attempts to wind people up.
      All as bad as each other! No BG is a nob and deserves all he gets after consideration.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      And Matt Upton wasn’t a back up 4th choice option.
      I did exclude Matt Upson as being one brought in to not play but be here if needed. I noticed nobody has said about any of the others mentioned. who all fitted the bill that I was saying about Terry for. It is all rather academic as Frank Lampard who has more knowledge than NSC combined is apparently going to take him to Derby to do the same job.
      Last edited by BensGrandad; 10-06-2018 at 20:07.

1 Not allowed!
      I did exclude Matt Upson as being one brought in to not play but be here if needed. I noticed nobody has said about any of the others mentioned. who all fitted the bill that I ma saying about Terry for.
      ....and again in English ?

Terry - overpaid, old, slow and completely not possessed of the team ethic essential for our squad. Would rather chuck one of the kids in.
      "Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form opinions without having to get the facts"
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by dazzer6666 View Post
      ....and again in English ?

Terry - overpaid, old, slow and completely not possessed of the team ethic essential for our squad. Would rather chuck one of the kids in.
      Strange !! Rather than a man who has played nearly 500 games in the Premier and 80 caps for England if Dunk or Duffy got injured or a red card 15 min before the end of a game that we were winning?