Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
That would be a fantastic signing.
Must be on a packet at Leicester though. Could be a stonking loan deal, on the face of it (I am assuming that he never features in their squad)

I'm not so sure, Propper has the potential to develop into an excellent Premier League player given time. King would only serve to obstruct without offering any more potential. I think the current squad should be given the opportunity to keep us up, Before we tinker any more.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'm not so sure, Propper has the potential to develop into an excellent Premier League player given time. King would only serve to obstruct without offering any more potential. I think the current squad should be given the opportunity to keep us up, Before we tinker any more.

King scores goals. Something our current midfield does not do.
And Propper has looked tired of late. Unsurprising after playing every PL game since joining. He's used to a winter break.
We're missing Sidders badly I feel. Both for his experience and his leadership.
Added depth and competition surely must be a plus?

FWIW I think Propper will be much more useful once we have the speedster up front. His range of passing is not fully utilised by our lumbersome front line.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
And Propper has looked tired of late. Unsurprising after playing every PL game since joining. He's used to a winter break.

FWIW I think Propper will be much more useful once we have the speedster up front. His range of passing is not fully utilised by our lumbersome front line.
Agree with you. Shame about the drivel posted on another thread about people hating every loan player we've had.

One of the best players to ever put on an Albion shirt was a loan player - Bridge. But lets sweep that one under the carpet as it doesn't suit your argument

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016

Come on, he averages less than 2 a season in the last four seasons. He is no better than Propper and would cost us for the privilege.

Kayal is coming back to fitness and would be my choice for added depth.

If we could sign King on loan then I'm in, but If he is going to cost us money, no thanks.

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
So what next? Another striker, goal threat from midfield? As before the sooner new players come in the better

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Thomas Delaney has just played another 90 minutes for relegation threatened Werder Bremen in their defeat to Bayern.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
IF we were to sign Delaney who would it be to replace Propper, Stephens or Gross I think that I would sooner look at a young loan striker in the Rashford /Lingaard mould mould but obviously not either of them, as we wouldnt get them.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
IF we were to sign Delaney who would it be to replace Propper, Stephens or Gross I think that I would sooner look at a young loan striker in the Rashford /Lingaard mould mould but obviously not either of them, as we wouldnt get them.

Stephens most definitely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here