Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This thread is silly now. None of us know anything about what has been happening so let's just stfu. There are good reasons why TB is a multimillionaire, CH a successful manager and PB earns a shed load of money. They know how to run a successful football club and none of us do. Let's trust the experts who have a financial and professional stake in the Albion doing well. They are doing the best they xan
You can say that now but let's be honest Hypia season the two B's made a right mess of things and almost ended back in league 1. So I'm not going to happy clap just yet.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
No, no, no, no and no. A motley collection of people (me included) that have never had any kind of job in a professional football club know FAR more than that lot. They are 'ripping us off' and have 'failed'......the fact that the transfer window is still open for almost a month and the season hasn't actually started, and we've recruited more or less in line with most of our main competitors, is irrelevant.

(a) We haven't recruited in line with our real competition.
(b) Nobody claimed they are ripping us off
(c) They HAVE failed to make the signings they need in a timely fashion... fail to prepare, prepare to fail...
(d) They are not perfect, have made significant mistakes in the past, and they are not beyond criticism, even if dullards like you would like it that way...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Are you seriously suggesting that the club management are not trying their hardest to get a squad good enough to survive in the premier league?
After all the effort and commitment to get there?

I'm suggesting what both you and I can see... that they have tried and failed to land the players they say we need...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Can we please start an Albion Transfer window bingo card?
For the first few lines can I suggest "not bothered about staying in the PL" as a secondary selection may I suggest "Where has all the money gone"
Any more for any more?

Market prices are too high...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
(c) They HAVE failed to make the signings they need in a timely fashion... fail to prepare, prepare to fail...
(d) They are not perfect, have made significant mistakes in the past, and they are not beyond criticism, even if dullards like you would like it that way...

I'll bet the contents of my house & wallet that you will never be offered a job in the club's recruitment team and the contents of your house & wallet that if it ever happened you'd be shit at it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I'll bet the contents of my house & wallet that you will never be offered a job in the club's recruitment team and the contents of your house & wallet that if it ever happened you'd be shit at it.

No need to get personal... I wouldn't claim to be better at player recruitment than our recruitment team, or that I could run the country, but I have every right to criticise Paul Winstanley, or Thersa May, if I want to, and so do you BTW... so what point are you making, exactly? I thought so...

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
No need to get personal... I wouldn't claim to be better at player recruitment than our recruitment team, or that I could run the country, but I have every right to criticise Paul Winstanley, or Thersa May, if I want to, and so do you BTW... so what point are you making, exactly? I thought so...

No need to get personal yet you attack people calling them dullards

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No need to get personal... I wouldn't claim to be better at player recruitment than our recruitment team

Yet there's literally pages and pages on this thread of you telling them how to do their jobs.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have so far failed to recruit owing to the lack of concern or lack of knowhow of the club?

FFS. I do wonder what it is some people are on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Dullard. Thanks - resorting to personal insults. Have a nice day.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Back off insults and on topic............

Our first choice attack comprises Murray, Baldock, Knockaert and March.
2 of the 4 are likely to be missing for the season start (who knows if Baldock will be fit this side of the next transfer window?).
It would be submitting to the inevitability of relegation if we didn't seek to correct that and soon!
No signings today perhaps but it won't be long surely?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patreon
Jun 27, 2012
Back off insults and on topic............

Our first choice attack comprises Murray, Baldock, Knockaert and March.
?

And Gross. Hughton is playing 4-4-1-1 this season.
So that means 1 out of the 4 will be missing. Or if Knockaert , who is back in training, shows his Lazarus qualities again then its er, 0 out of 4.

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

Of course you have the right to criticize but since it's clear you have no knowledge of the player negotiations thus far, it
is quite difficult to take your powerfully expressed opinions on said process at all seriously. Why not wait to see the outcome before sticking the boot in to the best managerial team the club has ever had. Bloom, Hughton, Barber and the rest of the team deserve our respect and faith.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here