Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I did exclude Matt Upson as being one brought in to not play but be here if needed. I noticed nobody has said about any of the others mentioned. who all fitted the bill that I was saying about Terry for. It is all rather academic as Frank Lampard who has more knowledge than NSC combined is apparently going to take him to Derby to do the same job.

1. Playing CB for Derby in the Championship is NOT 'the same job' as playing for Brighton in the Premier League.

2. If he went to Derby it would NOT be as a back up.

3. The wages he'd want would be far, far higher than we'd consider paying, especially to a back-up player.

4. He's a ****.

Apart from that, your suggestion, and supporting arguments, are all decent.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
1. Playing CB for Derby in the Championship is NOT 'the same job' as playing for Brighton in the Premier League.

3. The wages he'd want would be far, far higher than we'd consider paying, especially to a back-up player.

4. He's a ****.

To be fair l think he meant . . .
1 . . . To do the same job that he did at Aston Villa, NOT playing for the Albion.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
4349200_R_SET
?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
A Brighton and West Ham chase for the Benfica striker Haris Seferovic is highlighted by Portuguese newspaper O Jogo today.

Not a hugely impressive record for goals/assists, though he does seem to have been a sub more often than not in the last couple of years. 51 international caps for Switzerland. We do like a 26 year-old.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Not a hugely impressive record for goals/assists, though he does seem to have been a sub more often than not in the last couple of years. 51 international caps for Switzerland. We do like a 26 year-old.
Sounds like BS, can't believe we want another striker

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

4. He's a ****.

Summed it up perfectly. There should be no recourse for further comment yet...

*And be careful or the BG apologists will put you in your place as apparently answering him or completely confounding him is 'picking on him'.
I meant to be used as and when Dunk and or Duffy are not available not for him to be first choice or play regularly.
Oh well.

#neverwrong

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here