Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Andy Naylor says "AT LEAST" out 'til Stoke game on Feb 10 :(
If you accept that the next 4 games are the most crucial to our hopes of survival that risks leaving us up shit creek without the proverbial paddle, especially if Murray' s focus is understandably elsewhere.
Hoping Mitrovic is a smokescreen and we will swoop in true Seagulls fashion before the Saints game.

Oh buggery.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Andy Naylor says "AT LEAST" out 'til Stoke game on Feb 10 :(
If you accept that the next 4 games are the most crucial to our hopes of survival that risks leaving us up shit creek without the proverbial paddle, especially if Murray' s focus is understandably elsewhere.
Hoping Mitrovic is a smokescreen and we will swoop in true Seagulls fashion before the Saints game.

So we’ve signed him for the Championship then?

Unfortunately it appears Southampton are the ones doing the swooping today :(

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Is he a proven upgrade on what we have?
Whether you like it or not I believe we are preparing for life in Championship and hopefully a strong season to get us back up! With The news breaking we’ve had a bid rejected by Brizzle for Flint then I really do think that Cairney would be a very good purchase with the chances of us having a very strong squad for next season. Is Dunk being looked at? Going to be a busy seven days.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I find it hard to believe we would offer £6m for Flint. Obviously worth way more than that.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Think there is zero chance of buying anybody tomorrow also. All smacks of last window when we desperately needed a specific type of player that didn't materialise.

Oh well, perhaps I will be proven wrong.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Seems strange that we are being quite open about some of our bids. Maybe trying to show the fans we are trying to splash the cash, or to keep some of our existing players on their toes.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Seems strange that we are being quite open about some of our bids. Maybe trying to show the fans we are trying to splash the cash, or to keep some of our existing players on their toes.

I don’t think ‘we’re’ being open about bids, it’s just that they are getting leaked by various 3rd parties including agents or other clubs.

The positives are that we are having an effect this window. The early (relatively) signing of Locadia means we have shown we mean business and that if players/agents/clubs turn us down, we’ll go elsewhere. Players like Dembele are doing a ‘Stephens’ and sitting on the subs bench because of our interest. Will Flint now be put off playing too?

We’re Premier League big boy bullies now and I’m thoroughly looking forward to seeing a few more recruits in the next week.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Outgoings are generally followed by incomings at the albion 1 or 2 days later.

So, Kaz has gone.

Maybe a singing today or tomorrow ? ???

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Maybe more out today? Norwood, Ince, Towell and Skalak could have options elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Must admit I had forgotten about Ince still being with us. As you say it would be good all round for everybody if those 4 were to go.

Having a dreadful time at Bury. There website is scathing of him, though also talk of a bullying culture in the dressing room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here