Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Going by what 'Steve Foster' has said on the other thread, the title can be changed to 'SIGNING anyone this season'

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I was hopeful that the quiet of the morning was a sign that news would break of incoming this afternoon. Seems it was just there was no need and that’s why it was quiet!

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Another knock back.

From football-Italia.net

Brighton and Hove Albion have enquired after Maxime Gonalons, but the French midfielder does not want to leave Roma.

According to le10sport.com, the Premier League club made an approach for the 28-year-old France international.

He spent his entire career at Olympique Lyonnais and only joined the Giallorossi in the summer for €5m.

However, Gonalons has struggled to adapt and contributed two assists in 11 competitive appearances this season.

His agent confirmed only last week that it was “impossible” to see an exit before the end of this term.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Ademola Lookman!

He's not had much of a look in at Everton and with the signing of Walcott presumably he'll be even lower down the pecking order. Buy him, get Batshuayi on loan...bosh!

I'm calling both right now*. Batigol after we dismantle Chelsea at the weekend and Lookers towards the end of the window after long and hard negotiations with big Sam.

*disclaimer: I have no inside knowledge, am guessing and have a 0% success rate at guessing correctly.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is starting to wind me up now, surely we must have sounded out people before the window, just seems inept to get knock backs now with just over a week to go.

This is not looking good at all, I hope I am wrong and things are bubbling along nicely under the surface.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I’d imagine the experienced centre back deal must be close, which will enable CG to go out on loan to Ipswich. Not really one to get the pulses racing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I’d imagine the experienced centre back deal must be close, which will enable CG to go out on loan to Ipswich. Not really one to get the pulses racing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
It won't be the signing of the season but i will be happy, PL experience and can give Duffy Dunk much needed competition and a rest. Yes Goldson has slotted in well but he will only get better with more first team football.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Ademola Lookman!

He's not had much of a look in at Everton and with the signing of Walcott presumably he'll be even lower down the pecking order. Buy him, get Batshuayi on loan...bosh!

I'm calling both right now*. Batigol after we dismantle Chelsea at the weekend and Lookers towards the end of the window after long and hard negotiations with big Sam.

*disclaimer: I have no inside knowledge, am guessing and have a 0% success rate at guessing correctly.
Lookman would be a good acquisition - I thought he would be good for us before he went to Everton, and as you say, he hasn't had a great look in there.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am not optimistic of anything happening today.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Andy Naylor

[MENTION=14853]andy[/MENTION]NaylorArgus
16m16 minutes ago
More Andy Naylor Retweeted Andy Naylor
Few window updates. James Collins (no), Maxime Gonalons (no), Edwin Gyasi (tracked but no move made), Albion content with progress on striker. #bhafc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here