Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Not sure Izquierdo Up sticks and moved here to become a glorified full back .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you're right and here's the issue. He and Knocky/March are expected to cover their respective wide defenders. Unfortunately the failings are behind and not with them. Bruno can't cope, he has always struggled to defend out wide and now his instinct is to play the player in the middle, a real weakness. T'other side we suffer similarly, oh for a player or 2 of W Bridge standard.

Robinjakarta

Jul 14, 2014
Jakarta
There was a particular trigger point just before half time when Izquierdo didn't challenge one of WBA's players, exposing Ryan, who was very pissed off about it. I suspect that was what led to the substitution.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He probably thought he was coming here as an attacker but our wingers are being used as extra fullbacks for most of the game and when they do break there is **** all for them to do with the ball once they get in a threatening position apart from do it themselves or wait for our lumbering team to get up with them, most of the time that means the defence is back as well.

All our wingers are suffering from this negativity hence they all look a bit rubbish doing what they are best at :shrug:

Aye, that.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Horrendous performance, our lack of varietyt really showed yesterday and experienced managers like Pardew and Allardyce will lap that up all day long.’ No excuses, without additions and a plavn B, I genuinely fear freefall. I can’t remeqmber the last time I made a negative post, probably around the Hyypia era but that was just depressing yesterday.

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Horrendous performance, our lack of varied art really showed yesterday and experienced mandates like Padrdew Ajax Allardyce will that that up all day long.’ No excuses, without additions and la plain B, I genuinly dear freefall. I can’t remeqmber the last time I made haegafdjtive post, probably around the Hyypia era but that was just depressing yresterday

Bit early to be on the sauce ? [emoji23][emoji23]

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Horrendous performance, our lack of varied art really showed yesterday and experienced mandates like Padrdew Ajax Allardyce will that that up all day long.’ No excuses, without additions and la plain B, I genuinly dear freefall. I can’t remeqmber the last time I made haegafdjtive post, probably around the Hyypia era but that was just depressing yresterday

You've got thick finger syndrome

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

:moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Are you using an Omsung Phine ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that it has been mentioned previously but if all else fails, as it appear likely as per previous windows, would it be worth looking at Mitrovic of Newcastle. I would think that he would be about the £10m mark..

Should we have not sorted this out 2 weeks ago prior to the big game yesterday. as usual delay will cost us.

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
What if you spend loads on a striker and he doesn’t look like scoring like Lacazette?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Bournemouth's win was another disaster for us.

Surely Man Utd will win on Monday.

Time to add some urgency to our transfer tactics otherwise we are heading down and it may be a long, long time before we return.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Time to add some urgency to our transfer tactics otherwise we are heading down and it may be a long, long time before we return.

If we go down crowds will drop off and the attendance we had for Crystal Palace will be the norm

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC

We have had 8 months needing a striker and haven't done anything but plod, this will be no different. These DS signings suggest an acceptance of Championship football and a big bunch of youngsters to cover the exodus.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We have had 8 months needing a striker and haven't done anything but plod, this will be no different. These DS signings suggest an acceptance of Championship football and a big bunch of youngsters to cover the exodus.

Do you know what? If we have signed genuinely good players with potential, that could be very exciting to watch unfold. OK we’d have the disappointment of relegation and the angst of losing our best players BUT watching the youngsters, with a few old heads, storm the Championship would be fun.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here