Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Wrong. #knowsbuggerall

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

thatsthejoke.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Today!! :tumble::tumble:

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
The longer we go without suitable PL experienced signings the harder it becomes.

Hmm. Some 'targets' may only become available though when their current club has secured the player they are after. Once the 'big' clubs have secured their prime targets it should have a instant knock on effect downwards

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Either way we need to get PL quality players in. These will cost..... surprisingly big Fees and wages, however has to be done to give us a chance.... Watford for example just splashed 8mill on will Hughes!!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I know the club said they would not be spending much but we all assumed sound bytes. Surely we won't try and go the bargain basement route really will we ? If we do then derbys points total in danger ?

Let's hope for some shock wave signings ideally 1 big one before we at least start training again .

No panic but seeing hudds having a go at it is showing it's possible This early . They have more buy of course but early big business when you go up must give you best chance of survival and can knock on effect attract others maybe

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
I know the club said they would not be spending much but we all assumed sound bytes. Surely we won't try and go the bargain basement route really will we ? If we do then derbys points total in danger ?

Let's hope for some shock wave signings ideally 1 big one before we at least start training again .

No panic but seeing hudds having a go at it is showing it's possible This early . They have more buy of course but early big business when you go up must give you best chance of survival and can knock on effect attract others maybe
Why have Huddersfield got more money??

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Been on holiday for past week and a half. Log on here every day expecting to see some big (or any) signing. But no, a big zilch. Have the recruitment department also gone on their hols?
Perhaps tomorrow, I say, living in hope!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here