Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We’ll get someone on loan in place of Brown........
Luckily it would seem the 'getting in a loan player' job is carried out by the tea lady, so at least the club won't have to bother Winstano.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Irish radio reporting this morning that we are set to sign 18 year old defender Warren O'Hora from Bohemians.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Naylor seems to confirm story in the press today that we're in for Keinan Davis from Villa

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
11 days into the window, and 2 players down.

20 days to go, is today the day ? ???

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Irish radio reporting this morning that we are set to sign 18 year old defender Warren O'Hora from Bohemians.

Any relation? ???

chiefohara_staffordrepp.jpg

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'd expect questions to be asked of the recruitment team IF we fail to score at the Hawthorns on Saturday, particularly if we lose.

It's not like it's not a key game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'd expect questions to be asked of the recruitment team IF we fail to score at the Hawthorns on Saturday, particularly if we lose.

It's not like it's not a key game.

Only by the bedwetters. Plenty on here think we have enough even if we fail to sign a striker...again. No doubt it will be bad luck too.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
it will be today as we won't be going into an absolute crucial relegation 6 pointer without the extra firepower we have lined up since September.

6pm is the announcement but it will break on social media about 3pm . No need to panic

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
talking of Irish signings , who was that RB we were in for who looked a brilliant signing for a kid. I think we got very close to getting him but maybe went to Everton or somewhere else. Hows he getting on ?

Was only about 2-5 years ago

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
it will be today as we won't be going into an absolute crucial relegation 6 pointer without the extra firepower we have lined up since September.

6pm is the announcement but it will break on social media about 3pm . No need to panic
[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
talking of Irish signings , who was that RB we were in for who looked a brilliant signing for a kid. I think we got very close to getting him but maybe went to Everton or somewhere else. Hows he getting on ?

Was only about 2-5 years ago

Brian Lenihan? Went to Hull instead of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here