Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not sure Andone has ever played there and Propper has only played there a couple of times, not sure 5 players for 3 midfield positions is enough anyway.

Perhaps he hasn't, but if you look at his style he is absolutely tailormade for a 10 imo.
Propper's played there for the national team: should be enough reason to trust he can do so in our bottom-half league.

Looks like they want to add that Tau bloke but I doubt he'd be a first team regular this season. So, I can't see us adding anything more in the centre.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Perhaps he hasn't, but if you look at his style he is absolutely tailormade for a 10 imo.
Propper's played there for the national team: should be enough reason to trust he can do so in our bottom-half league.

Looks like they want to add that Tau bloke but I doubt he'd be a first team regular this season. So, I can't see us adding anything more in the centre.
Tau will go out on loan if he signs....

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Why, out of interest, do we sign a player and then send him out on loan? Is this to do with his development, work permit or have we started the Premier League policy of buying players we don't need but don't want others to have?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Why, out of interest, do we sign a player and then send him out on loan? Is this to do with his development, work permit or have we started the Premier League policy of buying players we don't need but don't want others to have?
Work permit - if he can't get one he can't play in the UK, so a pathway to getting this permit is then needed.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Work permit and we obviously think he is worth the wait for that to come through. He certainly isn’t good enough that we are buying him so someone else can’t.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Tau-mbleweed! :tumble::tumble:

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TBH, we need to sign Moore or O’Connell or some other CB as our next priority, then a winger... Tau has to be a lower priority if the work permit issue can't be sorted soonest...so Tau is welcome news, but not the priority IMHO...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
TBH, we need to sign Moore or O’Connell or some other CB as our next priority, then a winger... Tau has to be a lower priority if the work permit issue can't be sorted soonest...so Tau is welcome news, but not the priority IMHO...
You realise as soon as Winstano is back from his hols the club will be able to work on more than one transfer at a time.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You realise as soon as Winstano is back from his hols the club will be able to work on more than one transfer at a time.

Yes, but why do you even say that!!??... I talked about priorities, and not signings in series!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here