Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Wow...Mateju who has played 2 carabao cup games in a season sold for 4.4 mill.....good business for a player who cost 2 mill and never played... Questionis, who is left to play for U23s? seem to have sold or loaned most of promotion team on now..

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Today maybe?? breakthrough on Moore? Movement on Gk? or Mystery CM?

Or perhaps Winstano might hire a car to explore the island, buy a new book, finally eat the local delicacy.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Wow...Mateju who has played 2 carabao cup games in a season sold for 4.4 mill.....good business for a player who cost 2 mill and never played... Questionis, who is left to play for U23s? seem to have sold or loaned most of promotion team on now..
Nice profit if it happens. We can add it to the £400k+ made so far from FIFA for albion player participation at the World Cup, and boost the budget slightly for new players.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Or perhaps Winstano might hire a car to explore the island, buy a new book, finally eat the local delicacy.

Are you suggesting that he's on holiday? And that this may have an effect on progress with recruitment? Temporarily like?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you suggesting that he's on holiday? And that this may have an effect on progress with recruitment? Temporarily like?

For all we know he's still staring off into the middle distance to scared to go round that corner. :lol:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We could always take a punt on Gary Goals?

GaryGoals.jpg

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

I don't know what I find more unbelievable - that we paid £2M for a player for our youth squad who never got near the first team, or that we sold him for £4.4M!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

I don't know what I find more unbelievable - that we paid £2M for a player for our youth squad who never got near the first team, or that we sold him for £4.4M!

We haven't sold him :shrug:

He's supposedly off on loan to Brescia, and they have an OPTION to buy him at that price. Doesn't mean that they will. In fact, I'd be very surprised if Brescia even HAVE €4m.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nice profit if it happens. We can add it to the £400k+ made so far from FIFA for albion player participation at the World Cup, and boost the budget slightly for new players.

I'd entirely forgotten that those FIFA payments existed.

I'm now picturing Paul Barber sat (stroking a white cat) with his Colombia scarf, watching tonight's game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd entirely forgotten that those FIFA payments existed.

I'm now picturing Paul Barber sat (stroking a white cat) with his Colombia scarf, watching tonight's game.
£6,250* per player per day they are involved ( starting 2 weeks before the tournament).

* As Balogun, Ryan and Izquierdo were bought within the last 2 years, 1/3rd of this goes to their previous clubs ( boo !).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here