Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Stephens most definitely.

His stats say he would be an upgrade on either. Although he is known as a DM, his key passing stats don't look too shabby.

image.png

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What about Niclas 'Shepherd & Dog' Füllkrug
The fella even plays for Hannover 96, he's begging to move to Sussex.

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
Stats ?

Please don’t say passing stats as 90% of the balls he plays go backwards or sideways.

However played a great ball yesterday, he needs to do that more

Not wishing to be pedantic, but Dale's passing stats this season are approximately 64% forwards 36% backwards. Both Delaney and Propper are practically identical, both with 63% forwards 37% backwards.

Dale's pass completion is 85%, Propper's is 79% and Delaney's only 71%.

He is not my favourite player by any means, but his stats prove he is not as bad as some think.

Not wishing to be pedantic, but Dale's passing stats this season are approximately 64% forwards 36% backwards. Both Delaney and Propper are practically identical, both with 63% forwards 37% backwards.

He is not my favourite player by any means, but his stats prove he is not as bad as some think.

Where is the stat for sideways ?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
But he is the one player who has stepped up his level to that of the Premier League out of our entire squad.
Aron
You joking ! I’ve only Only missed terriers away this season and can only remember him having two good games weakest link we have . Propper and stevens song so far from the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

Jan 11, 2016
90°+ is a forwards pass, anything else is backwards. All 3 players are measured using the same metric. Its a useful comparison.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Aron
You joking ! I’ve only Only missed terriers away this season and can only remember him having two good games weakest link we have . Propper and stevens song so far from the truth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the stats for him dont agree with your view. My brother has seen every game bar West Ham away and he thinks that he has been a resounding success.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton

My issue is the fact he slows the game down, he has the ability as the ball in the second half yesterday showed...just doesn’t show enough attacking intent. And the amount of fouls he gives away around the penalty area

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here